News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Windy Moors

Started by Nobody, February 06, 2013, 09:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Dari snorted, "I don't know 'bout others, but I'm not from here. I've been here and there, from the northlands to across the sea." Dari glanced at Holm, though Dari couldn't see that well, being a bat, he could see and hear enough to know that he had just crashed into Holm, "Holm Wildfire!" Dari scrambled off of Holm, "Nice to see you again. Don't suppose you remember me, eh? Well, pleased to meet you again, I'm Dari the Batlord."

Mattio

Enjorlas was striding across the moor in the distance he saw a mouse a wildcat and some other shapes he couldn't identify,Well they're not fightin' and Holm had a friend mouse in the Abbey. Enjorlas decided it was Holm so, he ran to the creatures.

Rainshadow

Holm stood up, trying to remember this bat.  He then recalled tales of a batlord his mother had told him when he was a kit.  "Yes, I believe I remember you.  Friend of Shadow Wildfire, I presume?"
  John saw another wildcat running up to them.  It was a mouse's worst nightmare!  "Holm, we've got another visitor."
  Holm looked at the newcomer, asking, "Enjorlas, what are you doing here?  Aren't you supposed to be caring for Mum?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Caring for Shadow? Is she sick, or just getting old like me?" Dari asked.

Jetthebinturong

Asol drew an arrow from his quiver and shot at a bird flying overhead, he missed by miles
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Mattio

"No Mum is fine she got better Talon's lookin' after her now." he replied running up and patting Holm on the back, "Looks like you got some friends.Huh, I never thought of you a Friendly beast,"

Nobody

Tranquility stood. "They needed help... I don't think any of you know how to live here..."

Rainshadow

Holm sighed as everybeast started talking to him.  He wanted to shout out 'SHUT UP!', but he knew that that would do nothing.
  Looking to Dari, he answered, "Yes, Shadow is getting rather old.  Right before I left, she probably had a small heart attack from the gatehouse incident."
  Holm then turned to Enjorlas.  "Oh, really?  Talon's taking care of Mum?  He doesn't seem the caring type.  More of an adventurer, like me.  And yes, I may have others around me, but I don't have friends."  Holm glanced at John.  "I just have one."
  John smiled slightly at that, surprised that Holm had actually given him a compliment.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

"Alright, alright and yeah Talon is caring for Mum she forced him to do it, well maybe it was a bit more me that volunteered him and made him doit......But anyway who are these people? I kno you Dari and you John."

OOC: Talon's a Wildfire Sweet I guessed on that but it must have been a faint memory.

Jetthebinturong

"Don't waste your arrows" Sasam snapped at Asol
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

OOC:  Haha, yep, I think Talon's either the 2nd or 3rd child.  I believe it's 2nd.  Holm would be 4th, with Enjorlas coming in 3rd.

BIC:  John nodded his head to Enjorlas.  "Hello, I don't believe I've ever met you.  Holm's obviously talked about me."
  Holm shrugged.  "I did say that I visited Redwall for the last time before we left.  I had to give some explanation as to who I was traveling with."
  John wasn't very satisfied with the answer, but he took it.  "Anyway, this is Tranquility.  She lives in the moors."

Mattio

"Ok and yes Holm did talk about John as and I quote "a thieving, evil, rodent."

Rainshadow

John looked at Holm, put his paws on his hips and said, "Excuse me?  A thieving, evil rodent?  Me, Holm?  If anybeast's thieving and evil, it would be you!"
  Holm glared at Enjorlas.  "That was a comment I had wanted to remain our little secret.  And John, for the record, I said it right after you stole the Abbess' kerchief."
  John's mouth fell down.  "How did you know that?"
  Holm snorted.  "I can tell when you've stolen something, John.  Also, the Abbess was asking where her kerchief was that same day."
  John shook his head, saying, "Well, at least I know who the current Badger Lord is."
  "Oh, not that again!" Holm groaned.
  "You need to know these things, Holm!  You're like a Dibbun!"  John looked at Enjorlas.  "I don't know how you lived with him when you were Dibbuns."

Mattio

"It was horrible having a senseless kit who doesn't know where it is or what it is. Quite fun to wrestle though," He sneered with a smile

Rainshadow

Holm sniffed, clearly quite annoyed.  "I, brother, am not senseless.  I know what you've been eating for the past week, as well as when you last slept.  It is you who are senseless, Enjy."