Retake Redwall Discussion

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 09, 2013, 06:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How did Martin's sword end up in Mossflower?

It was hidden before the abbey was conquered
A slave snuck it out and hid it
A vermin stole it- but then got lost and died in the woods
It's been lost or hidden away for a long time before the abbey was taken
None of the above (please post a suggestion)

KitrallStreamrippler

Oh no, there's a three way tie (Besides my opinion, anyway) and all the suggestions sound really cool! Umm... well, if there is someone willing to play the old slave/vermin who hid it, we could do that, but if not, we can have it already hidden before the abbey was taken. Any takers??

Oh, by the way- I will start the RP as soon as we've got this last detail straightened out.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Well, if the slave that hid it is still alive, they could just tell the wielder of the sword where it is. So no matter what is decided, the one that hid it cannot be alive.

Dannflower Reguba

I still think the sword shouldn't be there when we arrive. -_-
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

WONWILL: I see your point, but now it's back to a three-way tie. Should I just let it play out in the RP and see what happens? ???

Danflor: Sorry I haven't fully acknowleged your suggestion yet. I think you have a good idea that will make an interesting twist. ;D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

Jetthebinturong

I'd like to join if possible

Name: Kaijo Helmos
Species: Caracal
Appearance: He wears a red tunic and a hooded green cloak
Weapon(s): A longsword with an emerald pommelstone

Name: Misak Helmos
Species: Lynx
Appearance: She wears a purple tunic and hooded cloak
Weapon(s): A crossbow and a dirk

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

KitrallStreamrippler

Mattio: Thanks. Do you think I should just start it? I'm pretty sure it's ready, but I am also hesitant in case it's not...
EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and start it, 'cause if I don't do it now, I never will. The title is "Retake Redwall".

Jet: Of course it's possible. Welcome aboard!

Jetthebinturong

Thanks, is it started? I typed retake redwall in the search but it didn't come up with anything
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

KitrallStreamrippler

Yep. I just started it. It just took me a little while to write up the first post.

If I can figure out how, I'm going to change the name of this topic to "Retake Redwall Discussion" to match the RP. Just so everyone knows.

Rainshadow

You edit the very first post to change the name of the thread.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

KitrallStreamrippler

Sorry for the double post here, I just wanted to attract a little attention to this topic because I need to talk to you guys. Now, maybe I'm just being my stupid impatient self, but the RP seems to be going really slowly, and I think we're all kind of losing interest. If there's anything I can do to get it moving again, please let me know! (Also, if I'm just being weird and this is a normal thing for an RP, please tell me.)

Mattio

It's normal for the start and I could probably post a bit more often

KitrallStreamrippler

Okay- thank you so much for letting me know. I'm not only weird, but inexperienced, which isn't a very good combination. Now I know it's just me- you don't have to post more or whatever. Again, thank you. *sigh* I'm so weird...

Rainshadow

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on March 04, 2013, 03:11:48 PM
Okay- thank you so much for letting me know. I'm not only weird, but inexperienced, which isn't a very good combination. Now I know it's just me- you don't have to post more or whatever. Again, thank you. *sigh* I'm so weird...

Nah, everybody's weird.  It's the new normal.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!