News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinte

Star slowly turns and salutes vash in his sleep like trance and mumbles something then keeps marching the way he was going.
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Quickpaw

"Um, Star? Are you okay?" he asked, following.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dinte

Star just ignores Vash and just keeps on marching in sleep state with a loud snore

Quickpaw

"Is he seriously...sleepwalking?!" he muttered to himself before face-pawing at the realization that he was. He shook his head and walked off.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham woke to find himself strapped by his arms, dangling from a nearby elm. He feigned unconsciousness when a guard walked by. He had to get out, but how?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath stared in disbelief as Star walked past her, snoring quietly. He was sleepwalking! There was no way that would end well, so Liath stuck out her paw to trip him. Hopefully he would wake up when he fell.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

star stumbles over her foot then falls forward face first into the dirt then surprisingly starts to cry and curls into a ball but still has his eyes closed but he is still asleep.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham had been thinking, well, plotting, if you will. Being strung up on a tree gives you some pretty good time to think apparently, and think he did. (time for another epic escape, comparable only to the first one  ;) )

As the patrol walked past, he swung out, and locked his hind legs around the guards neck. He jerked back hard, incapacitating the guard. He slipped the guard's knife hilt in between his bound footpaws. he slung it up, catching it in his teeth. he drew up his footpaws, and sawed them free, and used them to grab the knife, and cut himself loose.

As expected, he had made a good bit of noise. A bowbeast shot at him. Norham ducked behind his paralyzed guard, and used him as a barrier, and a hostage at the same time. By this time, the whole camp had stirred. Norham slung the guard forward, and ran.

Ooc: sorry for the inactivity again.  :P Been at camp. I hope to see some more posts on here soon, I hope I'll be there when they are!  ;D

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was quite surprised that Star didn't wake. "He must sleep really soondly," she muttered. The hare then picked up his paws and began pulling him back to camp. This wasn't easy, as he was not as light as he looked. She chuckled as a thought occurred to her. "Or may'aps ye're just a heavy sleeper."

Antura and Lilipili went to find Liath, and came across the hare as she began dragging Star. Antura stared. "Wot in the name o' fur an' feathers is goin' on 'ere? Was he knocked out or summat?" Liath shook her head. "Nae. He was sleepwalkin', if ye can beleive et." Antura shook her head in amazement and picked up the unconscious hare's footpaws. "Let me 'elp, mate. He shouldn't be dragged across the ground. Come on, Lili- it looks like we'll have to save that walk fer later, I'm afraid."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash had walked to the tree outline near Redwall, watching the wall. Then he walked back a little, sitting down by a tree, and started thinking about his life in general.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham decided he could stop running. His heart was pounding. He looked up, and tried to take bearing of his surroundings. He saw dead twigs, leaves, green grass, a weasel, a tree... wait, weasel?

He saw the weasel leaning upon a nearby oak. He drew his blade, and rushed upon him, putting him in a wicked headlock.

Quickpaw

Vash started struggling, but was unable to escape. He didn't get a glimpse of his attacker, but it could've have been vermin or woodlander. He elbowed his attacker in the gut as much as he could.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

After a few hits from Vash's elbow, henrealized who he had in a headlock. He released him instantly. "Oh, er, Hi... Vash..." Norham shuffled about akwardly, hoping he hadn't hurt him.

Quickpaw

Vash let out a few choked coughs and started breathing heavily. "What was that for?!" he turned around and demanded, then seeing Norham. His expression weakened a little when he saw the otter, though his question stayed.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Oh, uh, just got away from some weasels... and stoats, and maybe some ferrets too. Sorry, weasels and hostile were still paired up in my brain..."