News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Norham woke slowly. The conversation between the two beasts had done the trick.

He walked over to Liath. "Where has Tobias gone? Has anybeast seen him?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath shook her head. "Ah cannae speak for anybeast else, ye ken, but Ah havenae seen him for a while. Is somethin' wrong?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Tobias was standing with his back against the red sandstone wall. He had to get in, unnoticed, somehow. He Shook his head. No, going in there is suicide, I'll head back to camp... I wish I could do more for redwall though. As Tobias was walking back, a gaurd spotted him and loosed an arrow. It was a direct hit the back of the neck.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Rath grinned maliciously when his archer vermin had hit his target. In a good spot to. "Now stay here and fire on anyone who tries to save the badger." Rath ordered to a couple of them. The vermin archers nodded and waited at the wall.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dinte

Starbreeze goes and wanders out to the woods to find a nice cozy tree. he wanders through the trees towards the abbey "hmmm where is a good place to nap" he wanders towards the south end and notices a guard on the roof top run to the west side of the wall *hmmm where is that vermite going* he sneaks along the trees toward the west wall and sees a badger with an arrow in him *there goes my nap* he sneaks far enough away then runs back to camp to tell the new( *<-- this means thoughts for me)
(i am back)
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

At first, Antura had been glad of the extra creatures in camp, but the crowding and noise were quickly becoming tiresome. She decided to take a walk to clear her head a bit. She wandered aimlessly through the woods, though keeping track of where she had been so that she could find her way back to camp. She was just coming around a big oak tree when a hare ran into her, knocking her down. "Oof! Slow down a bit, mate- what's your 'urry?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dinte

Starbreeze pants and says "badger . *pant* . saw .*pant*. shot by vermin . *pant* . guarding body .*pant* he is still alive .*pant*. so tired" he passes out right at antura's feet and his tail twitches
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura stared in disbelief as the hare fell, unconscious. "Wunnerful," she muttered, and took off at a dead run to the camp. She reached it quickly and found her way to Vash, Norham, Liath, and the others. "Tobias' been shot!" She was startled to realize that there were tears in her eyes- she was in danger of losing yet another friend.

Liath reached for her staff. "Where is he?"

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I literally know squat about what I should do.  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Where are you? I can't remember... (Sorry- I'm like that. Half the time, I have to reread the page to even figure out where my characters are. ::))

Quickpaw

Vash was mmediatly up on his footpaws. "What, how?! Where?" he asked quickly, his hand subconsciously on the hilt of his blade.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

"Starbreeze found me- he said that Tobias had been shot by vermin, an' that they were guarding him, but he's still alive." She thought for a moment before continuing, "He must've been tryin' to get into Redwall when the vermin got him. Why would he do that by himself?"

Liath stood. "Star foond ye? Wha' was he doin' near the abbey, tha's wha' Ah'd like tae know." Sighing, she shook her head. "Fool," she muttered.

Quickpaw

"Then what are we going to do about it?" Vash asked. If Tobias was being guarded, they couldn't just go and get him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I HAD walked off to find.... Norham? I think it was Norham, but then he came back and started ripping everything up.... I had no ideas for getting back!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Give up in disgust, then come back to find out if anybeast has seen him? Get lost and end up back at the camp? Find that his trail leads back to the camp? (These are just a couple of ideas- I hope they're helpful.)