...I just realized that puts the oldest character with the two youngest.  ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

WarriorOfMossflower

Lol, what a coincidence. Maybe they'll make Liv feel like she's young again!  ;)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

@Brook:  Do you think you could post with Tim again?  I'm kinda waiting on you so I can post.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WarriorOfMossflower

OOC here for Rainshadow and Icefire: I hope you guys don't mind if I went ahead and mentioned the shared cave thing in my latest post.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Hi guys! Sorry for being a stranger, but I was finalizing a big school project with my partner (and close friend of mine).

@Brook: And please hurry that post. To be realistic, I'm not having Xbalantie get to the cave until Timballisto talks (IE, Until she misses something).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Icefire

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on March 17, 2013, 01:02:18 AM
Lol, what a coincidence. Maybe they'll make Liv feel like she's young again!  ;)
lol
Or she'll decide to play mother Or a combination Or we might not have opportunity to bring it up again! We'll see where the rp takes us on that one.  :) No problem mentioning it in the post. I was probably going to anyways.  :D

@BrookSkimmer: When are you planning on posting? I'm trying to decide if it's going to be most realistic for Liv to get her fiddle and play before Tim's speech or if Liv strikes up the music afterwards while Xbalantie rushes in with her report.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Icefire on March 17, 2013, 06:40:11 AM
lol
Or she'll decide to play mother Or a combination Or we might not have opportunity to bring it up again! We'll see where the rp takes us on that one.  :) No problem mentioning it in the post. I was probably going to anyways.  :D

@BrookSkimmer: When are you planning on posting? I'm trying to decide if it's going to be most realistic for Liv to get her fiddle and play before Tim's speech or if Liv strikes up the music afterwards while Xbalantie rushes in with her report.

I personally think it's best for Brook to post Tim's whatever it was he wanted to say, then you get, and right in the middle of the dance I barge in.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ceteruler

I need a post from Brook, too, and I need to get my third post in!

Icefire

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 17, 2013, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: Icefire on March 17, 2013, 06:40:11 AM
lol

I personally think it's best for Brook to post Tim's whatever it was he wanted to say, then you get, and right in the middle of the dance I barge in.
Sounds good to me! I have a whole 3 posts left for about 5 days, so I'm fine with waiting a bit. :D

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ceteruler on March 17, 2013, 07:33:47 PM
I need a post from Brook, too, and I need to get my third post in!

Same here.  ;)

BrookSkimmer

. If the deadline needs to be extended to fit in all of your three posts we can work with that. I'm finding myself busy in real life and this tournament is taking quite a bit of time. Not that I'm not enjoying it, because I am, however, it might be a couple days between my posts which gives you guys time to work on future plotting and such.

That said, I put a post of Tim's speech up! I think now is the time for Xbalantie to come to Tim with the news. He wold most likely call on Voannye (sp?) to follow Xbalantie to check the ship's location. oh, and I think Tim would believe Xbalantie right away. He trusts her.

Icefire

Great speech! I totally understand time limitations...

....says the girl who is about to post for the 5th time.  :P

So, if someone wants to, you can make a request and assume Liv plays it or you can assume someone made a request and dance along or something.

Posting at 1am...I sure hope that doesn't come back to bite me.

Ceteruler

wahh, I need one more post, but I don't know what it should be about...

Dannflower Reguba

IIIIIIIII CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN POOOOOST!  :D

Sorry for yall's eardrums, but I've been freaking out about not making the deadline ever since my FIRST post.  :D