News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Crossed Swords Plotting: Swords of Freedom

Started by BrookSkimmer, February 27, 2013, 11:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icefire

Ok, I think it's just Nevfae, Marcus, and Liv still in the Hall of Dawnlight. Should I still wait for Marcus to warn Liv and then grab Nevfae on the way out or should I just find another fiddler? I think Liv will have spotted the other Swords leaving in either case, the question is does she wait for confirmation? Thoughts? I have two posts left, so I'm perfectly content to wait for an answer here. ;D
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

BrookSkimmer

QuoteI'm REALLY going to miss the whole "Don't believe Xbalantie," idea, I was enjoying it.

Yeah... I decided to move things forward... there's no way we would get that all RPed out within the next two days.

Sorry about that.

I put up another post in the Swords thread. Sorry about the slight autoing but I think it's time to move things along.  if anyone is not happy with me positioning their character in the locker for the council of war let me know and I'll change my post! :D

Ceteruler

I shall try to post tomorrow morning. I am currently on a vaca, so it's kind of hard to do much, but I get up early in the mornings. :p

Icefire

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on March 20, 2013, 03:43:21 AM
QuoteI'm REALLY going to miss the whole "Don't believe Xbalantie," idea, I was enjoying it.

Yeah... I decided to move things forward... there's no way we would get that all RPed out within the next two days.

Sorry about that.

I put up another post in the Swords thread. Sorry about the slight autoing but I think it's time to move things along.  if anyone is not happy with me positioning their character in the locker for the council of war let me know and I'll change my post! :D
No prob. We needed to get there anyways. If no one has posyed before I do tomorrow (like that's gonna be the case!) I might add something to the beginning reviewing how Liv got there, but I'm too tired to try to formulate a post right now.

....formulate? Idk.....going to bed now.

Ceteruler

I did a lot of autoing in my post, but... Marcus was really behind.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Icefire

@W0NWILL: Your post literally made me laugh out loud. We're in the middle of a vermin attack and your consider what a nice word 'situation' is? Nice!

Dannflor

Yeah it is great I am having a bit of problems  :-\ But I am trying still

I was wondering if I can work with somebeast?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Icefire

Quote from: Dannflor on March 21, 2013, 04:52:03 PM
Yeah it is great I am having a bit of problems  :-\ But I am trying still

I was wondering if I can work with somebeast?

In what way?

Dannflor

Quote from: Icefire on March 21, 2013, 11:42:07 PM/quote]
In what way?

So that I am not wandering about saying this and that and everybeast is talking to one another while the only words so far that I said to Marcus was Hi.

W0NWILL

Could be talking to themselves. Like Nevfae, she hasn't spoken to a character played by another, and yet she's speaking like a storm. A storm, of words. Not my best metaphor. Anyway, even if Frost doesn't have anyone to talk to, you can still role-play her, o' course. Thought! Maybe she's one of the mice that shares Nev's cave? And that would give her a reason to speak with Nev.

Leatho Shellhound

I think Dannflor wants Frost to hook up with  Marcus......but that is also an idea.

click the banner

Dannflor

Quote from: W0NWILL on March 22, 2013, 12:28:50 AM
Could be talking to themselves. Like Nevfae, she hasn't spoken to a character played by another, and yet she's speaking like a storm. A storm, of words. Not my best metaphor. Anyway, even if Frost doesn't have anyone to talk to, you can still role-play her, o' course. Thought! Maybe she's one of the mice that shares Nev's cave? And that would give her a reason to speak with Nev.
Yeah you are right. Ok I will keep on going thanks pals

Icefire

Quote from: Dannflor on March 22, 2013, 12:40:58 AM
Quote from: W0NWILL on March 22, 2013, 12:28:50 AM
Yeah you are right. Ok I will keep on going thanks pals

If you look closely at my character's posts in comparison with the plotting thread, you will see the only reason my character has talked as much as she has is because we planned one conversation. The rest is just Liv examining her surroundings and remembering her past. If you have an idea for a scene you could post it here and see if you can get anyone else to help you make it happen. You could also use some posts to flesh out your characters personality, so to speak. Does that help at all?

Edit: @Leatho: I finally figured out how to say your character's name! I love working for a Norwegian choir...

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Icefire on March 22, 2013, 12:53:51 AM
@Leatho: I finally figured out how to say your character's name! I love working for a Norwegian choir...

Awesome  :D

click the banner