"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

which character deaths made you sad?

Started by Veil Sixclaw, March 24, 2013, 12:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 20, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 20, 2013, 02:42:00 PM
What was so sad about Pearls of Lutra? When I read it, it didn't seem all that sad. Of course, I did lose for about a month...and finally uncovered it beneath some papers and CDs. Go figure ;D.
For some it might be Piknim, others it might be Romsca or maybe just some of the storyline.

Yeah, for me it was just how dark the story seemed.  I mean, everything bad that coulda happened actually happened, except for that one part when they were in Ruddaring.  That wasn't too bad.  Other than that, I just found it very sad!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Emperor Ublaz

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 20, 2013, 10:22:59 PM
Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on August 20, 2013, 02:42:00 PM
What was so sad about Pearls of Lutra? When I read it, it didn't seem all that sad. Of course, I did lose for about a month...and finally uncovered it beneath some papers and CDs. Go figure ;D.
For some it might be Piknim, others it might be Romsca or maybe just some of the storyline.
Oh, yeah. Romsca. That was sad.  :'(

:-X
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: redwallgurl on August 21, 2013, 01:48:20 AM
But when reading the sequel of a book and hearing the other characters lost from the past book also made me sad. I guess I'm a person who just can't let go easily.
Agreed! Like in Taggerung, when it's pointed out that Song and everyone else from that book died.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Blaggut

Arguelor because pine marten be tasty. And the pine marten because well, idk. And that one ferret held out his sword and got struck by lighting also barranca and that one vermin ublaz mind controlled to jump out of a window.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

The one that jumped out of the window was....Covra?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Sunflash47

Rose was most assuredly the saddest death.
Some believe that is is only great power that keeps the darkness at bay, but that is not what i find, I find it is the small things, simple acts of kindness and love that keeps evil in check.

Emperor Ublaz

Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Norham Waterpaw

Sorry, but Rose didn't surprise me that much. I mean, great warrior falls in love, waddya' think's gonna happen?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

I didn't even LIKE Rose all that much!  So I wasn't too saddened when she died.  A bit horrified at her death, but not sad.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2013, 02:31:23 AM
  I didn't even LIKE Rose all that much!  So I wasn't too saddened when she died.  A bit horrified at her death, but not sad.  :-\
Me too...and any time I say I didn't like Rose I get pelted by comments like "WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU DON'T LIKE ROSE YADA YADA YADA!"
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 28, 2013, 01:48:52 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on August 28, 2013, 02:31:23 AM
Me too...and any time I say I didn't like Rose I get pelted by comments like "WHAT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE YOU DON'T LIKE ROSE YADA YADA YADA!"

YODA YODA YODA?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MeadowR

Reading Redwall, Methuselah death, though I didn't feel really sad about as such, seemed most unfortunate. He was already so old, why couldn't he've been able to live out his days after all that time!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 28, 2013, 05:57:33 PM
Reading Redwall, Methuselah death, though I didn't feel really sad about as such, seemed most unfortunate. He was already so old, why couldn't he've been able to live out his days after all that time!

Agreed, but ah did love 'iz zpirit. 'e didnae juzt zit in a chair av day an' eat an' zen zleep. 'e actually got up an' did zummat!