Battle of the Servus Navis (Closed)

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, March 28, 2013, 07:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

I was wondering if anyone would like to duel with me. I have a couple of ideas for scenarios, but I am completely open to others. Characters will be discussed after a scenario is chosen. My ideas are:
1) There is a mutiny going on aboard a corsair vessel/wrecked corsair vessel. The captain does not have to be one of the characters involved in the duel, though he can be.
2) Two friends (goodbeasts or vermin, doesn't matter) are dueling because one thinks that the other betrayed them, and won't listen to reason.

If this sounds interesting, please post and I will get back to you. Thanks!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Haha! It's my first duel too, don't worry. I would be glad to duel you. Any feelings about the scenario/characters?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

??? Which one? I don't care, so you can pick whichever one you want and then we'll post character sheets... I'll probably start the thread sometime tomorrow. EDIT: Or whenever after we get characters up.

Norham Waterpaw

KitrallStreamrippler

Ok. Sorry for the delay, but I'm going to put up my character and post the thread tomorrow. (I'm going to work with my mom today, an we might not get back until pretty late.)

Thomas Barkshield

KitrallStreamrippler

I don't know if duels are supposed to be for more than two characters at a time. I will check though. And even if they aren't, I'd be happy to do a duel with you, too.

Norham Waterpaw

You could make a second duel thread.

Thomas Barkshield

I saw some different threads with 3 people dueling, so I kinda assumed it was okay

KitrallStreamrippler

Okay, I just didn't know. :) In that case, you are most welcome. Er, if it's all right with Norham too?

Norham Waterpaw

Thomas Barkshield

I think the first scenario is fine. Also I would like to be Thomas, while trying to free slaves on a corsair vessel if its okay with you guys - I REALLY like Thomas and you both already know his characteristics.

KitrallStreamrippler