News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Siege of Gondor: RP

Started by Troy Troodon, April 27, 2013, 12:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowed One

Dirhaborn saw the bird and fled from his post, collapsing in terror.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

KitrallStreamrippler

Kurah saw the bird and smiled, pushing towards the scene with eager maliciousness.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Troy Troodon

The Black Captain and his flying steed both land near the fallen King.
So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Shadowed One

Dirhaborn had fled. Now, he gazed up at the vermin warrior above him. It raised it's blade and chopped down at him. Everything went black.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

AnnaofRedwall

OOC: any one care if i kill off theoden... then the nazgul? Also, may i add my character's best friend?

BIC: Aliana gazed up at the great bird. She shuddered as it's hoarse screech rent the darkening air. Her attention was distracted by a group of monkeys bearing down on a mousemaid. Sage, Aliana's closest friend. Yelling a war-cry, the squirrel attacked, but she was too late to stop the arrow that pierced her friend's side. "NO! I won't lose another to the Enemy!" Aliana thought. "not when I've already lost so many!" Her blade spun in a circle of lethal brightness as the enemy fell before her. the maid knelt at her friend's side. "Sage!" she called. The mousemaid opened bright blue eyes. "Hey." she murmured. and died
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Troy Troodon

OOC: You can, and you "Can't" kill Theodon, but the nazgul yes! Theodon dies from his injury.

BIC: The black captain lifted his head and said to her "Do not come between the nazgul and his prey; or he shall slay you in turn!"

AnnaofRedwall

Aliana rose, and stepped between the great king and the giant bird. "Begone foul beast, lord of carrion! leave the dead to rest in peace!" The Bird turned blood-red eyes upon the squirrelmaid. "Come not between a Nazgul and his prey." Aliana took a warriors stance, raising her
blood-stained blade. "Do what you will, I will hinder it, if I may." A low, cruel laugh bubbled out of the Bird's throat. "Thou fool, no mere lad can kill me." Aliana reached up and pulled off her helmet, pointing her sword at the Nazgul. "I am no 'mere lad'. You look upon a maid. I am Eowyn Aliana Straightblade, and I have come to reckon with you!" The Bird seemed to hesitate for the breifest of moments, then lunged at the maid. Aliana raised her father's blade and struck down on the evil neck again and again. The Great Bird fell at her feet, dead before he hit the ground.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Troy Troodon

The dismounted wraith then wields a mighty mace. he swung at her and shattered her shield, then he raises swept out his sword but before he could strike...

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: That is one of my all-time favorite movie lines/scenes: "I am no man." ;D ;D ;D

Kurah came close enough to see what was happening just as Aliana killed the Bird. For the first time, he felt a small twinge of fear. Nobeast should have been able to even harm the Nazgul!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Troy Troodon

Merry, the Mouse stabbed him in the leg...crippling him.

KitrallStreamrippler

Kurah gaped stupidly in shock. A puny mouse could harm the Witch-King himself? Deeply shaken, Kurah attempted to flee, but found himself hemmed in by the armies of men.

Troy Troodon

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on June 29, 2013, 08:14:36 PM
Roaring with pain, Kurah attempted to slash at Merry, but missed, and instead fell face-first into the grass.

OOC: It was supposed to be the wraith.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Agh! *facepalms repeatedly* I'm terribly sorry. I will change that. I wasn't thinking at all.

AnnaofRedwall

The wraith stumbled, but followed through with his strike, shattering Aliana's blade. The squirrelmaid stumbled back, her foot hitting a sword that was lying by her feet. She ducked under the Wraith's next swing, snatched up the sword and thrust upward, piercing the dull armor.

Troy Troodon

After finally being struck, The Nazgul was finally slain.