News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I just run stories through my head when I try to go to sleep.  It helps... somehow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tannsrall

I had a dream where both my dogs ran away and then I was mauled by a mountain lion.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Rainshadow

The night after I got a dog I had a dream that she howled so much at night that I had to get rid of her.  It was scary, because I had already fallen in love with my dog.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I dreamed I was running away from a giant. However, it was a giant little boy. It wasn't scary. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MatthiasMan

I had a dream I met Rose. . .again! For like the fifth time in my dreams. And somehow I always end up being Martin.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I guess but it can be weird.

Now I had a dream i went back to s-c-h-o-o-l.  Errrg I hate school.

Redwallfan7

I had a dream that My family bought a stained glass window
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Wow, i just watched a movie with stain glass windows though.

Nightfire

I dreamed about Mr. Bean and the Open Season movies. :P Made no sense whatsoever. "Nine! Yah! Nine! Yah!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

MatthiasMan

I had an awesome dream, but I'd die of embarrassment if I posted it.

Skyblade

I had a dream I went to a swimming pool, but it was really dim and for some reason I flew a few feet in the air to touch a lamp and went back down. Then Dora the explorer kept bugging me and when I went to swim a train crashed into the pool.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

MatthiasMan

Dora? Hahaha! I never liked her. Thought she was evil. I had a dream I ran away. It was scary because I didn't have my sword. Only my scapular and the clothes on my bck. I got a taxi and asked him to take me home. The dream itself wasn't scary. I just had the feeling of being scared.

Rainshadow

I've had several dreams where I'm just falling and falling and falling then when I hit the ground I wake up.  It's freaky.

MatthiasMan

You mean those dreams where you feel like you are falling? I love those dreams. It feels so awesome.