News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 20, 2011, 03:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I dreamed about a lot of very, very confusing things. I was so confused when I woke up!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

I dreamed that I met Brian Jacques. I AM NOT KIDDING.
But at the end of the dream I was crying because the Redwall series has ended. :'(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

THAT'S IT!!! I RESOLVE TO LOOK UP THE INTERVIEWS OF MR. JACQUES ON YOUTUBE!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I was working for a digging facility last night (in my dream duh).
I never dreams about things I am obsessed about. I make sure of that.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

Its sortof weird but this morning I sortof looking arround for these pair of sweat pants I have (I didnt find them) it triggered my memory and I remembered my dream last night because it had somthing to do with pants ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Tiria Wildlough

I dreamed that I was watching a movie of The Legend of Luke. But it was way off. My dreams always are. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Muse

I had a dream that my neighborhood was filled with snow. I was sledding home, when I shot through a tunnel and into the air, as if in a ramp. I shot up higggggghhhhhhh, and it was both terifying.....and beautiful. Ther houses were gone, and all I saw was calm, serene snow and firs, where I want to live when I grow up. Then I plummetted down, still in my sled, and as I fell, I was crying because...I can't explain it. It was so so so beautiful. Then i woke up, and actually gripped the sides of my mattress because I thought I was still falling. And I actually had tears on my cheeks. It was the best moment of my entire life, that second, suspended in the cool, crisp, snowy air, and I felt so peaceful.

Did that scare you?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Coobreedan

Once I had a dream where I was digging for treasure, then I went upstairs and looked out of my window.
There was an elephant in a tree.
Then I was attacked by Vikings, and then woke up. Just to make sure it wasn't real, I looked out of my window.
I was scared because the whole thing was real. I was trying to fight the Vikings, then I woke up again. I looked out of the window again, just to be 100% sure.
I just took it that it wasn't a dream, it was real. I was fighting the Vikings, then I woke up and looked out of the window, waiting to see the the elephant.
There was not an elephant in the tree.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 13, 2011, 12:35:26 PM
Once I had a dream where I was digging for treasure, then I went upstairs and looked out of my window.
Then I was attacked by Vikings, and then woke up. Just to make sure it wasn't real, I looked out of my window.
I was scared because the whole thing was real. I was trying to fight the Vikings, then I woke up again. I looked out of the window again, just to be 100% sure.
I just took it that it wasn't a dream, it was real. I was fighting the Vikings, then I woke up and looked out of the window, waiting to see the the elephant.
LOL...matey
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Plugg Firetail

I had a dream..................................................................Thats all I got. I can't remember these things.

Coobreedan

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 14, 2011, 12:40:06 PM
Quote from: Coobreedan on November 13, 2011, 12:35:26 PM
LOL...matey
It was freaky!

Nightfire

I dreamt that I was eaten by a Metroid...then I was attacked by a Galactic Federation marine...then I was beaten up by an ice dragon that turned out to be a shapeshifter. Yeah...my sleep ast night was filled with violence.

Coobreedan

In every single dream I have there is someone trying to kill me.

Tiria Wildlough

Eugh...
The other night I dreamt that there were all these adults trying to eat me. :o
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 17, 2011, 11:19:49 AM
Eugh...
The other night I dreamt that there were all these adults trying to eat me. :o

I once dreampt about my B-day cake tried to eat me :o
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D