Started by 321tumbler, July 03, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

321tumbler

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

321tumbler

If you want to be in Fviore, you could be a slave that's been captured by the king's men.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

321tumbler

Well right now I'm not exactly sure. I'd like to start before Labor Day/ school starting.

Rainshadow

Well, just a warning for the timing, I'm gonna be gone during most of September (I don't remember the actual dates, but it's something like three weeks), so that might not be a good time to start.  :-\
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: 321tumbler on July 23, 2013, 01:48:01 PM
If you want to be in Fviore, you could be a slave that's been captured by the king's men.
Sure!
baby turtle forever

321tumbler

@Rainshadow- Ok, when find out how long your on vacation, post it so that we can start maybe two or three days after.

Tiria Wildlough

Is it too late for me to join? If not, what kind of character should I be?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Eep!  Sorry about that!  I totally forgot about posting when I get back.  :-[  Um, I think it's either the 23rd or the 24th.  Somewhere in the 20s of September.  ;)  So maybe start the RP on the 28th (which is a Saturday) if it works for you guys?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

321tumbler

Sorry I haven't been on in ages! If anyone is still interested please say so I can make a list.
@Tiria- If you want to you can.