News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinella

Rissatan stared in awe at a huge building before her, What was it? Who lived here?, she looked at the huge oaken doors, sauntering jauntily up, she gave a lopsided grin, then knocked, "Hellooo? Anyone home?"
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

Alenra's eyes blinked open, and she saw Tinn standing over her.  Thunderbeak hopped over to her excitedly. "Alenrabigrattafriend! I be allglads that you allgood an'right!"
Alenra groaned, sitting up drowsily. "What happened? I saw Cluny... then a mouse with an amazing sword came and saved me from my brother. Where's the mouse?!" she asked suddenly, grabbing Trinn urgently. "He was right here! He saved me!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

"I don't know!" exclaimed Trinn. "A mouse with an amazing sword... could it have been Martin?"
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Shinella

Riss huffed impatiently, she rapped gently on the door again, but soon that gentle rap became more of a knock, then a pound, then a KABOOM!
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Coobreedan

OCC-Did Riss just break down the door?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Alenra smiled suddenly. "Martin the Warrior! Isn't he that mouse on the tapestry in Redwall's Great Hall? I always though he looked kind and heroic. He saved my life." She looked up at Trinn. "Who are you, anyway?"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Over at last! That was what ran through Breezes head. She had been at Brockhall when she heard the adders had been defeated. She was angry she had not been there to fight. She quietly left Brockhall, not saying a word to anybeast. Carefully she ran through the woods, not leaving a single paw print. She soon found her way to Redwall. There it stood. How beautiful it was. If she had been left out of the fighting, she could at least be the first to Redwall. She found the east side door open, and she entered.
Tears poured down her face. This was Redwall. She had been only a babe when she was taken away from this place. Most would have given up trying to help Redwall, but she didn't. Breeze knew she would live to see Redwall free. For her dreams had told her so.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

"I'm Trinn, daughter of skipper." Trinn told Alenra. "Take it easy, you've been bit by an adder. Few can survive that and if it wasn't for this Sparra and Martin the Warrior you probably would not have either."
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Thunderbeak screeched proudly. "Learned thatta old squirrelworm recipe for savebeasts! Elmjakky teach et to my father's father father!"
Alenra winced. "Don't screech so loud, mate. Adder, ye say? My mother allus did tell me that reptiles ain't dead until the sun sets. Guess it be true. Thanks fer bein' here when I woke up. Now, where's that pine marten, Aldar? Where, by 'ecky thump, were 'is vermin allies durin' that battle? I want to kill him right now."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar walked up to the group, Norean walking beside him to his left. "And why would you want to do a silly thing like that?" Aldar replied, stopping before them.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shinella

OOC: nope... ^.^ she wants to though.. lolll

Riss sighed, then rose to her footpaws, calling at the top of her lungs, "HELLO!!! ANYONE HOME?!"

Redwall Musician

Breeze heard the cry. How strange, she thought. Not thinking twice she walked up to that gate and opened it, only to see Riss standing there.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Alenra glared at Aldar, then switched her furious gaze to Norean. She berated the vermin soundly. "Just where were yeh when I was fighting Asmodeus, eh? I didn't see none o' yer vermin scum fightin'!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"That was more due to your lack of observancing." Aldar replied drily. "We were there the entire time." Norean interrupted, cutting in before any other insults might have been hurled. "I guess ye were too focused on Asmodeus to notice us."
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shinella

Riss almost fell in on top of Breeze, as she had just been about to pound on the door again, she had lost her balance by putting it towards the door, when suddenly it opened! Riss looked up into the new face. She smiled sheepishly and quickly bounded to her feet, bowing low while sweeping off her silly 3-topped green had with a big hawk feather stuck in the back of it. Striking quite a comical figure, she staggered slightly, forgetting about her bow on her back, which had just tripped her. Pulling a face while re-adjusting it, she smiled to her newest acquaintance, "Good-day to ye, marm.. I come from.. who knows where..." she grinned as she thrust her hat towards the west in representation of anywhere, "I'm suspecting you know what this great monstah of a place is called, eh? Would you be so kind as to tell me?"