News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 25, 2011, 04:06:44 PM
OCC: So is everyone from Brockhall at the battle? Because Breeze wants to kill a adder. She may be a Redwall maid, but she has to kill an adder!
OOC~ Foremole is still at Brockhall, waiting for you to return for food! Will all the adders die now?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

OCC- They would if someone would get on with the battle!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on August 26, 2011, 12:22:09 AM
OOC: I waz thinkin' tha' after findin' him an' seein' ha' afraid he iz o' walkin' ztickz they'll take pity on him an' zimply lock him in there.
OCC: Sound good to me. Breeze will be nice and not kill him.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Shinella

OOC: How should Rissatan come in? ;) lol... umm... for now I'll just have her walking up the path.

Rissatan sauntered along a path, whistling merrily, she watched the different kinds of forestry passing around her, oaks, beeches, chestnuts, ashes and much, much  more closed together to create a dense forest, one she had never seen before...
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Nightfire

Alenra whirled her scimitar into a fighting stance, awaiting the snake. "Heeeyyyaaarrrrrrrraaaaaaaalllll!!!!!" She yelled, lunging towards Asmodeus II. She slashed downwards, snicking a few scales from the serpent's head. "That is for Araiah!" She cut of his tail. "That's for Thunderbeak!" She lunged her sword at his neck, a move that could easily behead him. "And that's for me! Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaarrrrraaaaaaaalllllllll!!!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC-This is the gross, cool, sad, gross bit.

BIC- The lord of snakes' head came flying off, his mouth open wide. His eyes went blank. His soul flew to the Dark Forest. The soul which would soon be followed by Alrena's...

OCC-Asmodeus bites Alrena whilst he's dead.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: Wow. That's harsh. But I already lost one character, so I'm not about to lose my only character left. Don't worry, you don't have to rewrite anything!  ;) Oh, and for your information....Evilbeasts go to Hellgates, not the Dark Forest. BIC:

Thuderbeak was fluttering up in the trees, when he saw Alenra collapse. He screeched, then darted downwards, screeching aloud:

"When beast be bit by fang o' snake,
An' lyin' near Dark Forest gate,
This ancient poultice you must make,
to thwart the paws of fate!"

The sparrow darted to Alenra's side, and somehow managed to get the attention of a passing woodlander. "Commahelpameefriend!!" He got the creature to carry Alenra to Brockhall, and the sparra warrior set about making a pultice, pressing it onto the wound...

OOC: Alenra is NOT going to die! If Sunflash the Mace is allowed to survive an adder bite, then a vicious greatrat is allowed to live as well.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela hauled herself out from under the body of a dead adder. 'Whoo! That was quite somethin'! Alenra, are you alright?'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Trinn went back to Brockhall after the battle was over. There she saw Alenra with a sparra nursing her. She ran to Alenra's side. "Is she going to be alright?" She asked the sparra.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

"Hurr, aye, he'll be alroight, don't ee threat, mizzy," said Foremole, who was watching on. "Ye can get som of thurr poie, if'n you loike, it bees in the kitchen."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Gonff

"Oh, thank you foremole, I think I will." Trinn went to the kitchen to get some pie.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

'Sounds nice.' said Tylmela, sheathing her dagger. She followed Trinn to the kitchen.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

OCC- I didn't want Alrena to die either. Whilst I wrote that I thought of Slagar.

Nightfire

OOC: Slagar, Sunflash...anyways, this next part is cool.

Alenra groaned, and she saw the Hellgates looming in her vision. The gates opened, and she saw her brother, Cluny the Scourge, laughing madly, beckoning her forward. Alenra struggled, lashing out her tail, but to no avail. Her evil, wicked brother dragged her in. Then, she felt a strong paw grasp her shoulder, pulling her out of Cluny's embrace. Strong arms carried her away, passing the golden gates of the Dark Forest towards a pair of silver gates. She looked up at the beast that was carrying her, and was surprised to see...a mouse? He was wearing a wondrous sword, and was dressed simply; in a green habit with a black leather belt and scabbard. She knew instinctiveley that he was a friend she could trust. "Where are we going? Where do the silver gates lead?" The mouse looked at her kindly. "You are not ready for the Dark Forest yet. Behold; the Silver Gates lead to Life and Light." The mouse put her down and pushed her lightly through the door...

Gonff

Trinn was coming back to see Alenra after eating some pie. As she entered the room she saw Alenra move. "I think she's waking up!" she exclaimed.