RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Alenra laughed. "So much for the big, scary Poisontooth! Ha! I'll see ye around, snake!" She turned back toawrds Brockhall, signalling the Sparra.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

When he finally reached the Abbey and burst through the doors, Asmodeus acted fast.
"Serpents...Kill the rat I lead you to...AS SOON AS YOU SEE IT."
The adders followed Asmodeus's lead.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Alenra sat calmly under an ash tree. The multitude of Sparra were awaiting the arrival of Asmodeus.

OOC: When Asmodeus and the snakes arrive, am I allowed to kill you? (^^)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

OCC-After a huge dramatic battle, yes.

BIC-The sparra screamed.
"POISONTEETH WORMS INNACOMIG!"
It was a horrid sight. Adders were heading straight for the group.
The war was about to begin.

OCC-The sword must be found after I am killed.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Alenra drew her sword, lashing her tail back and forth in readiness. "Come on, serpents, come lett me introduce you to my scimitar." She met the first two snakes head-on, beheading the first, and bashing in the head of the second.

OOC: There aren't really too many ways to kill a snake, are there?  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Iz thiz the final battle?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

OOC: If it is I think we want more than just Alenra and the Sparra fighting the adders.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Wot if Alenra an' the zparra' retreat intae Redwall with the adderz followin', an' then the otterz an' the vermin clan  an' everyone elze come up behind them and join the fight?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela drew her knife and slashed out with it. 'Riverwyyyte! Breing 'em on, mates! Riverwyyyyyte!'
OOC: Can anyone guess why her warcry is Riverwyte?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

BIC-Patch (the otter) and Furrdurrt then burst out of the door, both holding kitchen knifes.
"Oi'll foight furr Redwall and Brock'all!"
"AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"
The two friends leapt on adders and engaged in battle.

Asmodeus was hiding in the very back of the battle.
"They shall be destroyed soon enough..."
He watched as a sparrow was killed.
"Soon enough..."

Gonff

All the otters burst out of Brockhall prepared for battle. "Reeeddddwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll" they cried as those with javelins charged the adders and those with slings slung stones over the heads of the other creature and at the adders.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Alenra was fighting alongside Araiah. Both were very fierce.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar, Norean, and the rest of the vermin clan charged into the battle and attacked the adders. Aldar drew his short sword and bashed an adder over the head with his walking stick, then beheaded it and leaped aside as the dead carcass fell down. He turned to attack a smaller adder, but it gave a hiss of fright and slithered away. Beside him several rats brought down another adder, and he joined back into the fight. He fought his way to Alenra and Araiah. "Nice of you to wait for us." he shouted, just blocking an adder's fangs with his sword. "Wanted to have all the fun yourselves, eh?" He ducked as the adder struck again, diving under its head and stabbing upwards through its neck and into its brain, killing it instantly.
All was going according to plan...

~~~

Nathair struck down an otter, and went to go after a pine marten when it turned around to face him and...OH NO! Nathair thought, giving a great hiss of fright. He has a walking stick! MUST RUN AWAY! and with that he slithered as fast as he could out of the battle, away from it, back to Redwall, across the grounds, into Redwall, up the dormitory steps, into the dormitory, and finally stuck his head under his favourite bed and shivered with fright.

OOC: Zigh...

Coobreedan

More enemies. Asmodeus thought. Perhaps I should get rid of a few.
The ferocious adder leapt at one of the otters, but then Patch jumped in the way and cut off his slithering tongue.
The adder reared up and let out a huge scream of pain, then Furrdurrt attacked from behind. The snake shook the mole off and he hit a tree in the distance.
Asmodeus slithered back to the back of the battle, but was followed by Patch.
Another adder was about to attack Patch from behind, but it was slain by Alrena passing by.

Furrdurrt got up. He was trying to look for his friend, but he couldn't find him. He then heard the hiss of an adder, an engaged in battle again. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: Zae wot, tha'z aboat four or five adderz zlain, an' there'z fifteen o' them? Zae then tha'z aboat ten or eleven left then, aye?