RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Alenra stamped her foot decisively. "That's it. I refuse to cower inside a tree waiting for the adder to come back. I'm going for reinforcements, then I am going to kill that adder." She opened the door and strode out, veering west.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

'I'm with you,' said Tylmela. 'Tylmela Mask is no coward.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

BIC-The adder could sense he was being followed from not that far behind.
He branched off into Mossflower Woods, waiting to send the two beasts to the Dark Forest...

OCC-We need to get me killed before Thursday because I'm going on holiday on Friday morning. That doesn't mean we should rush it and kill me at this very second. I'll be able to carry on with this RP whilst I'm on holiday so you can take as long as you like to kill me.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Norean and his band had finished with the snake, and were now marching through Mossflower towards Brockhall. He had told his captains to spread the word for everyone to be on their best behavior when they reached the woodlanders. His scouts had already found Brockhall and reported back, so they knew exactly where to go to find it. After reching it, Norean stood in front of the door and knocked.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Coobreedan

BIC-Meanwhile, on the other side of the door, Furrdurrt was terrified.
"Oi won't let ee in! Oi'll never let an addy pass through theese doirs!"

The adder that the young mole was on about had now leapt out at Alrena and Tymela.
"Asmodeus..." He hissed. "The time has come...Who's first? The plump little otter or the rat with a nice long tail? Hmmm...I choose the otter for my appetizer...Asmodeus..."
The adder pounced at it's next meal...

OCC-Don't worry Tiria. I've not killed your character. I want Alrena to save you in some way.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

OOC: What? My post said Alenra was going to go get reinforcements, THEN go after Asmodeus. I'm continuing with my original post. BIC:

Alenra said she didn't mind having Tymela follow along with her, and she continued west. They went on carefully, until the greatrat suddenly dove into a bush, pulling the otter along with her. "Shh! Look!" she pointed up at the top of a tree. An enormous colony of sparrows sat unblinking, watching them. There was tenscore of them, and Alenra whispered to Tymela. "Stay quiet. Any noise could set them off." She stood up slowly, and faced the sparrows. "Sparrawarriors!! I wormfriend, donattack!"
The Sparra chittered in surprise that an earthcrawler spoke their language. "Whatta youbeast want?" one called back.
Alenra smiled. She had reached them. ""I need much'elp, Sparra! Poisonteethworm is making mucha trouble! Needfriends now!"
The Sparra that had spoken up jerked his head. "Allwarriors 'elpyou! Sparra come!" Alenra sat down, looking at Tymela. "Well, we have allies now."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

"Oikee. Oi've gotter defeat this adder oitsoide. Oi'll beat 'im up with mee own paws 'n' claws! No, oi coin't be so rash. Oi need a strattyjee. Wot should oi do, hurr?" Furrdurrt said. "Oi know. Oi'll get a kittychen noife and chop 'is head off."
The young mole, unfortunately, was deadly serious. He advanced towards the kitchen, when he was stopped by an otter.
"What are you doin' lil' Furrdurrt?"
"None oof yoor busyness." The mole said, grasping the door handle to the kitchen.
He went inside and opened a draw.
"I don't like the looks o' this!" The otter said, walking in.
The mole took the knife and ran. At one point he tripped over, let go of the knife and it span up in the air then landed beside him. The otter picked up the knife.
"So, what's all this about Furrdurrt?"
"Oi...needed to kill the addy..." Furrduurt said, gasping for air after his fall.
"Alrena and me mate Tymela have gone to do that though!"
"Boyt the addy's at the doir! Moibee 'e ate thoim!"
Still holding the knife, the otter walked towards the door. He opened it with one paw and held the knife high in the other.
There he stood facing Norean and several others.
"Oh. We thought you were the adder..." He said nervously.

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

OCC-I can't remember posting a full stop.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"We're friends of Aldar." Norean said. "We-" Aldar had heard the voice and walked over to join them. "They're here to help." he interupted. "This is Chief Norean. Chief Norean, this is (whatever the otter's name is). Norean, won't you and the rest of your clan come inside?" he asked.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Alenra was on the trail of the adder, with the tenscore sparra flying above. She would find him any second now...

DanielofRedwall

Foremole Dirtclaw stayed behind and continued cooking for when the others got back. He was never much of a fighter.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

Alrena's thoughts were right. Asmodeus jumped out of the trees face to face with her.
"Asmodeus..." He said. "Who to eat first...? There are so many choices..."
Without warning the adder dived at Alrena.

Nightfire

OOC: When does someone get to kill yer adder?? I could oblige right now. Heeheehee. BIC:

Alenra jumped agiley to the side, causing the snake to shoot past her towards a tree. She bagan to lash out with her poisoned tail barb.

Coobreedan

The bleeding adder knew that the rat would be able to put up a fight. It lashed it's coils around, knocking Alrena into a tree. Madly hissing, it slithered back to Redwall.
"I'll be back..."