RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Quote from: Coobreedan on August 16, 2011, 02:31:27 PM
Thunderbeak hopped through the trees. She was checking to see everybeast had arrived at Mossflower.
"'See that all um worms have arrived at Brockhall. Wait! What's that? AAAAH! UM POISONTEETH WORM!"
Asmodeus stared into the terrified sparrow's eyes.
"Asmodeus will let you rest now..."
The screaming sparrow was silenced.

OOC: Excuse me? It sound like your godmoding my mini side character. I did not want Thunderbeak to die. Sorry, but could you please change that post? At least make is one of the other sparrow. Because Thunderbeak needs to live for later on.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: To be honest Nightfire, the characters we choose to play as are the only characters that are officially yours. Side characters that only you can control and no else can make it unfair to others, who only have two characters to play as. A side character that only you can control changes the number of creatures that you a playing as to three, thereby breaking the rules.

To sum all of that up, unless a character is actually controlled by someone they can be killed, moved about, and say anything; and can be controlled by anyone.

Quote from: Nightfire on August 17, 2011, 03:34:15 PM
OOC: ...I did not want Thunderbeak to die.......Because Thunderbeak needs to live for later on.

Here's the deal with reality (our's and Redwall's). Plenty of people/creatures die all the time that plenty of other people/creatures didn't want to die, and plenty of people/creatures also die all the time that were needed later on. You made no mention of Thunderbeak ever being needed later on, so it's unfair for Asmodeus II to kill her, and then you suddenly show up and say "Oh, by the way, can you change your post please? I didn't want her to die." If you had not wanted her to die, then you should have said it before this. It makes others feel as if you're controlling the plot. Sorry if that seems a wee bit harsh, but that's reality.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gonff

OOC: Yes, HIAG, what you say is true, but I don't think Coobreedan should have killed Thunderbeak. It did not contribute the plot in anyway and Nightfire was the one who introduced her. Anyway I think since Tiria is the GM of this RP she should settle the matter.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Let's talk about this in the Discussion thread.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

OOC-Thunderbeak is no longer dead! But all is not over for the sparrow, as he is being followed...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Alenra was lounging in the main room of Brockhall. (which would be the living room on earth.) She was using a hammer to shape a peice of steel into a tail spike, much like the one Cluny used in the bygone times. She soon finished, and fixed it to her long, heavy tail. "What d'you think?" she asked Araiah.
"Scary! Do you actually know how to use something like that?"
"Yes. I've used my tail as a weapond all my life. This just makes my tail a bit sharper, that's all." Suddenly there was a squawking at the door, and the greatrat dashed over and opened it. Thunderbeak crashed in, screeching! "Allra! Ratfriend! Bigworm poisonteeth comin' thisway! Alla mousebeast in danger!" The sparrow went into a tizzy, hopping up and down.
"What did that Sparra just say?" Araiah asked, scratching her head in puzzlement.
"A snake is headed this way. Coming here to Brockhall. It must have followed Thunderbeak here."
The Sparra collapsed on the floor, sobbing.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

There was no one in sight as Asmodeus II slithered to Brockhall. He was getting close. Too close.
All Asmodeus could see was a tree in front of him. No sign on the sparrow. He decided to look closer at the tree.
It was odd, as the tree had a marking that looked alot like a door.
The adder slammed into the door.

From inside Brockhall, the continuous slamming was scaring everyone.
"GIANT-POISONTEETH-WORM-COME-TOEAT-UM-ALL-BEASTWORMS! Thunderbeak screamed.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Asmodeus II isn't strong enough to break down the door, is he? :-\
BIC: Tylmela shouted, 'Calm down, everybeast! The snake isn't strong enough to break down the door!'
Then her nerves overtook her. 'Still...I suggest that we bar it with all the furniture we can find.'
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aldar kept a grim smile as he helped to prop furniture against the door. Inside of his mind however, was another story. If the snake somehow got in, and either one of them (Aldar or Asmodeus) was killed, all of his long planning and careful actions would be for nought. He mustn't let that happen! With renewed determination he continued with propping furniture against the door.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: What are your carefully laid plans? Or is that a secret? ;)
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC: It'z a zecret if they're a zecret or nay.

Nightfire

Alenra lashed her tail. "I think we should go out and kill the slimy worm." She ground out, baring her sharp teeth. "I could fight it."

Coobreedan

"Asmodeus..."
The adder's hissing scared a mole named Furrdurrt.
"Oi' doisn't loik the sound of that big bully..." He said to Alrena. "Moibee ee' shooldn't foight..."
He flinched as a thud louder than the others echoed through Brockhall.
"Asmodeus..."

Asmodeus was getting tired of bashing the door.
He headed back to Redwall to get reinforcements...

Gonff

OOC: Aren't they supposed to find reinforcements before they have to fight the adders?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Coobreedan

OCC-Asmodeus has gone to get more adders to help bash down the door and attack Brockhall.