News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: To Retake an Abbey

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 21, 2011, 03:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff

" 'Ow much farther?" Trinn asked the Skipper.

"We should git there by nightfall if we don't stop." He answered

"The babes and older uns are gittin tired." Trinn comented.

"They'll be able ta rest when we git there. It's too dangerous to be sleeping out in these woods."

Trinn knew her father was worried, even though he tried not to show it.

"I'm sure they can go a little farther. Do you need us to go faster? We could if we carried all the younger uns and 'elped the older uns."

"No, we'll make it, it's not too much farther."
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Alenra addressed the Foremole cordially. "My friend is a Redwaller and she was looking for the other abbeybeasts. We need shelter for the night."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

"Hurr, hurr, do com in. Oi was wanting sum cumpany, hurr hurr, oi was!" He replied.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

OCC: Hey Daniel, we both from Redwall, right? If so, does Foremole know Breeze?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Alenra looked around curiously. Brockhall was huge! And there were small end tables lining the halls covered ni purple velvet. Each one had a glass vase with a different story of Brockhall on it. One even depicted the time countless ages ago when Martin the Warrior came and destroyed Kotir. She chuckled at a depiction of Bella standing guiltily outside the tree with the Brockhall crest clutched in one paw.Martin and Gonff were depicted standing close by; the mousthief was in gales of laughter.. "Who made all these vases?" She asked, careful to keep her huge tail wrapped around he waist so she didn't break anything.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

OOC~ Yeah, I guess he would!

BIC~ Foremole looked at the group. "Well, moi moi, what do wo 'ave yurr, is thut Broize?"

Redwall Musician

"Yes it's me, Foremole,. Hope you have been doing well," Breeze said kindly.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

Foremole shook his velvety head. " Hurr, Tis been a whoile since oive been good. With them adders and moi crew disappurring, oim afroid oi haven't been good furr a good long toime!"

Redwall Musician

"That is true friend. I really don't know where most of my friends are anymore. I just been wandering, looking for a chance to help my abbey," she replied.

Coobreedan

Meanwhile, inside the abbey, Asmodeus II was sleeping. He stirred in his painful sleep. He was dreaming about a mouse with a sword. The sword that was rightfully his. The mouse was facing an adder. The mouse struck the sword into the adder's head.
The Adder Lord woke. He must get that mouse.

OOC-I will write from now on as if my character has been here from the begging, because I hadn't joined then.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Alenra spoke to the Foremole. "I'm ready an' willing to help ye an' all the other Redwallers. I have a lot o' skill with my sword, and my tail is a weapon as well. I kin help with most anything ye might need."
Araiah stepped foreward. "Hello, Foremole. Do you remember me? I'm Araiah, I am a Redwaller, but I left a while back to go adventuring."

DanielofRedwall

Foremole nodded to Araiah. "Hurr, oi doos rememburr you."
Then he turned to Alenra. "Oi'm afroid oi haven't seen many redwallers furr a goid long toime. But oi'll do all oi can to retake Redwall!"

Coobreedan

BIC-Asmodeus was having hi nightmare again. He'd had it several times now, and had come to realise that the adder that was killed was his father.
This time when he had the dream, he was focusing on the mouse. It wore strange green dress-like clothing, covered in blood.
Asmodeus II looked around the great hall. He saw a tapestry on the wall, with
a mouse wielding a sword.
The mouse of his dreams!
He slithered closer to it. There was writing beneath the picture.
Martin The Warrior
Asmodeus sank his teeth into the picture, and as he pulled them out the tapestry was ripped. He slithered back to his place of rest and went to sleep, ready to see the mouse again.

OOC-Asmodeus II and Asmodeus aren't related in anyway, they just refer to him as the son of Asmodeus.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

Tylmela slipped away from the group. She needed to get to know Brockhall. Blending in with her surroundings, the crafty ottermaid slowly left the room.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

"Hurr, now that we're all yurr, oi'll cook summ food. Oi've got all the ingrediunts furr a goid tunip 'n tater n' beetroot poie!"
With that, Foremole went off to search for the kitchens.