News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Water fight!

*kicks Vilu in the shins then runs off to the pond*

I bes ponning me lunch fer this!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 11, 2013, 11:11:38 PM
Hello!  I'm Sister Rain, I assume you were sent here by the badgerlord to help with the Dibbun problem?  They're right over here.  *Leads hares to the crowd of Dibbuns*  The leaders would probably be young Buzz over there, Head, and Won.  And maybe possibly Blaze, too.

Hare Major: "Looks like these dibbuns are having a grand ol' feast. Let's join them chaps - nothing like a good bit of grub to satisfy the tum after a long march." 

:P

rachel25

Hare General: That's enough Major we are here to rain these Dibbuns not play with them now roll out and catch the little cads wot wot.
Me: Hi'a mister hares a sir. *Throws bucket of sluch from the pond at the Generals head and scores.*
Heeehehehehehehheeeee
*Grabs Rainshadow in a headlock before pushing her in the oven.*
DAB!!!!!!!!!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, FOOD FIGHT!!! *Ztartz zrovin' rotten applez viz vormz in zem at everybody*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

W0NWILL

*raises paw*

Can I eat the food?

Buzz_Bumble

*Buzz_Bumble on the walltops pelting the hares with deadly accurate squishy berries and rotten fruit*

*Splat!* *Splat!* *Splat!* *Giggle* *Splat!* *Splat!*

Hare Major-General: Sound the retreat! All hares back to Salamandastron! On the double *splat!* ... on the tripple, quick, run for it chaps!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*The 'arez ootzide* Ok, ve're goin' tae get inzide viz ziz trojan 'are! (Brovnie pointz for any 'vho get ze reference)

*Lookz oot from ze dormitory vindovz* GERONIMO!!! *Fallz*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Steals Samkin's bow and starts shooting creatures
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Findz 'imzelf on ze ground again* VHEEE!!! ZTILL VUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE!!! *Chargez up ze dormitory ztairz again*

Blazemane

Quote from: rachel25 on July 12, 2013, 04:58:34 PM

Oh no! We norra shoulda be burnin' beasts.

*Pulls Rainshadow out of oven*

*Dodges arrow*

Oh no! We norra shoulda be shootink beasts.

*Munches chestnut*

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 13, 2013, 12:23:11 AM
*The 'arez ootzide* Ok, ve're goin' tae get inzide viz ziz trojan 'are!

Hey dibbuns, I overheared those silly hares outside ... they'z plannin' somethink about a frozen bear. We don't need no frozen bear, we's got plenty of icy cream.

rachel25

Quote from: Blazemane on July 13, 2013, 05:50:43 AM
Quote from: rachel25 on July 12, 2013, 04:58:34 PM

Oh no! We norra shoulda be burnin' beasts.

*Pulls Rainshadow out of oven*

*Dodges arrow*

Oh no! We norra shoulda be shootink beasts.

*Munches chestnut*
You a goodie Dibbun hey *push Rainshadow back in oven with Wonwill*
MOOOHAEAEAEHHEAEAHEAEHHEAEH!!!!
DAB! DAB! DAB! DAB! DAB!

BadgerLordFiredrake

(I'm a badger Dibbun, by my name)

Bad bad rabbet!  You get baffed hard!

Yay, fwied rabbet!  Yum yum
baby turtle forever

W0NWILL

*Climbs out of oven and runs all over the abbey, shouting*

Fire, Buzz, HIAG, Mask, Rachel, come to Won! That's me! I hasa plan!

*Reaches the pond and plops down on the grass*

Cummon!

*Taps a pot with a wooden spoon, trying to look official but failing horribly*

Buzz, you an' HIAG an' 'ooever wanta, you go and stop Bruvver Redd, Sista Rain, alla grownups! Stop them from stopping us!
Rachel an' Fia, you gets pillows and blankets froma dormtrees! Builda fort inna orchard! A bigbigbig one!
Mask, you an' me, we gonna go get food froma kitchens! We get cakes an' pies an' scones an' ice cream an' cakes!

When we done, we all goes to the fort and eat stawberries an' candy an' everythink an' have a grand time! We can have sword fights wi' sticks and stop every grownup from making us go to bed! We'll kick their shins and whack their noses!

*runs toward the kitchen*

DAB! DAB! DAB! DAB!