News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Abbot is away!

Started by W0NWILL, July 07, 2013, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buzz_Bumble

You get the tommytoes and I'll get the wotten eggs.

rachel25

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 17, 2013, 10:57:56 PM
Calls my Crew who Knock out Rusvul and run off with me to the Goreleech
*attacks Vilu's crew with my dad's (who's the Skipper of Sea otter) otter force and kill all the vermin*

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: rachel25 on July 18, 2013, 02:05:39 PM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on July 17, 2013, 10:57:56 PM
Calls my Crew who Knock out Rusvul and run off with me to the Goreleech
*attacks Vilu's crew with my dad's (who's the Skipper of Sea otter) otter force and kill all the vermin*
Exsept for me
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanvhile Hiag 'az gotten free an' iz makin' anozer attempt tae ezcape zrough ze gatez...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Comes to gate and lets HIAG out

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

*slams gate in Hiag and Vilu's faces and runs inside the Abbey.......up ze ztairz  ;D

Buzz_Bumble

*After re-filling the clockwork auto-fruit-thrower, Buzz Bumble sneaks around to the other side of the pond, behind the tall reeds, and breaks the rest of the rotten eggs into the pond ...now all the Dibbuns being bathed come out smelling worse than they went in*

Pooh! Wot a pong! Yous guys smell like Favver Abbot's ol' socks.  *Giggle*

rachel25

You monster now I don't want to swim because it smell bad'a  :(

Dag Downyfur

*mousemaid dibbun named Flora walks in*

What you doin'? Where Favver Abbot?
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

*ottermaid that goes by the name Raybass shrugs and looks at me who is also a ottermaid*
We don't know'a

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Hiag zome'ov endz up 'igh in a tree in ze orchard* Ach, vee applezez! Let uz zrough zem! *Ztartz zrovin' applez at everyvone*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on July 23, 2013, 04:26:57 PM
Whata you doing?
getting angered at Buzz for making the pond'a smell bad

Buzz_Bumble

The pond not smell bad ... *sticks a peg on rachel25's nose* ... see!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 24, 2013, 01:39:47 AM
*Hiag zome'ov endz up 'igh in a tree in ze orchard* Ach, vee applezez! Let uz zrough zem! *Ztartz zrovin' applez at everyvone*
Climbs up the tree and throws HIAG down