News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

OOC: No no no not my character, YOU make up a challeger...And what was that at the end of your sentance? Y? E? T?  :o :o :o At least I know what your plans are!!! ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

OOC: I'm a little confused you are saying that Redd and Shadow are going to fight to see who will be the new Leader?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

OOC: No, Shadow is going to fight someone else. Than Shadow can kill the challeger. If Redd was the challeger, I wouldn't want him killed.

Dinte

OOC: No dinte gets to be leader :D and gets to dance around on corpses all day wooo (i vote redd)
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Ok, Redd

BIC:  "Redd, let's go back to camp.  Announce the news, then I'll present myself as the new leader."
baby turtle forever

Dinte

New leader what happened to old stank *he looks around looking to see if the old weasel shows himself*

The Shade

OOC: It was a mink ;)

BIC: Redd glanced at the chinkmunk. 'Oh him, yes, er, he had a little incident with two stoats. And...the two stoats had a incident with us.'

Faiyloe

Yath fidgeted around uncomfortably or at least that was was what it looked like to every one ells. In reality she was trying to maneuver the dagger in to a position in which she could cut the bonds that tied her paws behind her back without cutting herself. Using her bushy tail to mask what she was doing.   

Dinte

"so that is what they were doing, heh stupid stoats" turns and looks at Yath fidgeting around "sorry if this talk is unbecoming of us" he notices a stoat on the floor the other one a knife nearby and walks over and picks up the knife and puts it in a pocket in his vest then stops thinks for a moment and since the other stoat has no knife near him, Yath is fidgeting, she took the knife, trying to cut the rope, dont care. he acts as if he didn't know she was trying to break free. and goes to the target practice mouse and notices my daggers gone and re looks at the one i got from the stoat and sees its mine. "those jerks they took my knives" knows that Yath has my other knife then mumbles to stuff as i go and hide and watch Yath escape from a tree "eh a fair trade i took her knife she has mine"

Rainshadow

Shade, watching the red and black figures coming closer, wondered what they had been doing.  After a bit, the beasts came close enough for her to see who they were.  Redd and... Shadow?  Yes, Shadow.  That was his name.  What had they been doing out there?

Something caught the she-cat's attention, and she pushed the thought of those two out of her mind.  Turning around and trying to make as little noise as possible, Shade searched for the source of interruption.  Aha!  It was the prisoner!  She was squirming, which looked quite odd.  Shade cocked her head, trying to figure out what the squirrel was doing.  She was worming around slightly, as if she was uncomfortable.  Maybe that was just it, but something about the movement made Shade think otherwise.  Still, it wasn't her job to watch over the prisoner, so she ignored her, turning her attention back to the red panda and fox.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Yath had managed to cut the rope that tied her paws the rest was easy. she took a quick look around to see if any one was watching and quickly cut the rest of the rope. Yath Lona shook the remaining rope off and taking the dagger she scampered up the tree to take a look around. From her position in the tree she could see Redd and Shadow and several other vermin but where was that insane chipmunk?  She couldn't see him anywhere. 

Dinte

*sits on a branch 2 trees over and sees her climb up the tree and just watches her scout out the area as i barely try to hide but i still somewhat blend in with the tree and i just watch to see what she does next

Faiyloe

Yath tucked the dagger in to her belt and turning she climbed across the branch with grate agility and leaped from the end to the next tree and in this way she made her way in to the woods. She planed to only go far enough away from the camp to not be detected and to then circle around to the other side of the camp. She new that they would notice that she was missing soon but they would never think that she would hang around after escaping. It would e the last place they would suspect. Now I need to get my bow back she thought. She had seen them take it and place it with the rest of there loot.     

Dinte

keeps watching and somewhat follows her then sees her circling around then starts thinking, not leaving, smart, everyone will go far, reason for staying, items, dagger, on me, bow!, where, loot, i think i should be  nice. walks around to the loot tent and picks up her bow that we took and goes up to the top of a nearby tree a nice distance away with a clear view of the loot tent and hides in the tree and waits for Yath

Faiyloe

As Yath neared the camp she began to go more cautiously as to go undetected. She stopped in a tree about two trees over from where Dinte hide although she didn't know it. Looking down at the camp from her perch she saw the loot tent it was unguarded she might be able to get at it but it was way to exposed to go in the front entrance. And what about her dirk and the other two blades? She wanted to get them back so badly but she could see no way of retrieving them without getting caught. Looking back at the tent a plan began to formulate in her mind.