News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Redd felt slightly funny as he passed through the trees back towards camp. He sniffed the air.....He he whipped his head around and saw the tree where Yath had been tied up. All that was left was the severed ropes. Whipping though the trees, he called back to Shadow. 'The prisoner has escaped!!! Alert the others!!!'
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Great her absence had been detected. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Good because most of them would go off looking for her leaving the camp unsupervised or a bad thing because every one would be on the alert a lone squirrel in this vicinity. She still had the advantage tough they didn't know where she was when she knew exactly where they were or so she though.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BadgerLordFiredrake

"Well, this will be fun.  Trackers!"  Shadow began to slink off.
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

Yath Lona stayed perfectly still. The game had begun. It was like one she used to play when she was little but this time the "game" was much more dangerous. The good thing was that tracers wouldn't be much use. She had gone strait to the trees leaving no tracks. To them it would seem as if she had just vanished.   

The Shade

'Trackers! Forward! roared Redd. Ar, where is she? Of course she would go out of the camp and away. But then she might have done that to fool us. But then she might have gone out and away, thinking that we would think she had circeled round. Hmm........    Finally he made up he's mind. 'One third of you stay here. Guard the camp. Those who are ready, follow me.'

Faiyloe

Yath watched as Redd led a large search party in to the woods. Good that left less than half there numbers to guard the camp she had a chance. she waited three minutes before carefuly moving to the next tree which was closer to the loot tent.   

BadgerLordFiredrake

Shadow noticed a few pieces of cloth on branches (OOC:  I assume Yath is wearing something, BIC now) and began attempting to climb a tree.
baby turtle forever

The Shade

The tracks had led to nowhere. Redd snarled as he shoved the two main trackers aside. 'Can you two agree on something, or its into the river wid' the pair of yer.' He squitted at the last fant tracks, which appeared to go nowhere. If these buffoons had ageed on something, and not messed up the trail, I could be safe in a snug liddle tent he thought.

Faiyloe

Yath quietly dropped down from the tree behind one of the tents. Hoping that the darkness was enough to hide her she quickly and quietly moved from hiding place to hiding place. She stopped behind the loot tent and cut a small slit n the fabric only enough to peep through. Yath put her eye up to the hole she had made. Good no one was inside. Then she cut from the ground strait up but only high enough so that she could slide under and the cut still not be notice able from outside. Once she was in side she went strait to the pile in the middle of the tent and began looking for her things.       

Dinte

slowly went down the tree behind yath as i saw her go down and i land with a thud behind her my bow in my  hand and it is outstretched towards her like i am giving it to her "looking for something"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Faiyloe

OOC: do you meen that you are in the loot tent with me?

Yath spun around

"How'd you get in here?!" she said. Yath had found her haversack and was holding it like a weapon ready to swing. She eyed the bow and said "What are you trying to pull?"

Dinte

OOC: i am outside the tent looking into it

"i am up to nothing i just thought you might like your bow back" he leaves the bow on the tree and scampers away keeping a lookout for any vermin that might go and check the loot tent

Faiyloe

yath blinked and staird at where he had been what is with him one minute he wants to kill you the other he wants to be you friend. No matter I have to get out of here she thought. Yath left the tent the way she came and grabbing the bow she scampered back up the tree and in to the woods.   

Dinte

Follows her as she leaves and doesnt even try to hide as i hum a tune to myself going at a moderate pace to look as if nothing is wrong but i keep up with Yath

Faiyloe

Yath looked back and saw Dinte flowing her what dose he want now! she sped up in an attempt to lose him.