News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Still not daring to move. Yath wished she had been able to get her dirk back and the other two blades as well. What had happened to her uncle and his friend?   
the last she had seen of the two was when they had left home to go travailing again. She had been very close to her uncle he had told her story's of when he and her father had gone on adventures and of the badger Lords in there mountain on the coast protecting the land from the flotsam and jetsam of the sea. and there was his friend had been a good otter several seasons older than her but still younger than ether her father or her uncle. they had got along well his name was Brander and he had seemed to understand her better than most even though he didn't talk very much he would listen and sympathize. As soon as she was old enough she had gone out to join them but she never found them. what had happened to them it was very unlikely that they were still alive but still she wondered.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dinte

notices only 4 are following him he stops spins on one paw and draws a multiple of knives "those of you who are about run or die its your choice" starts juggling 6 knives and looking at the 3 pine martins and the cat "run run as fast as you can cause if you dont you'll be a DEAD MAN!"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

OOC: Er, dead beast maybe?  ;)

BIC: Redd surreved the area. They were quite far from the original camp, so he decied to spend the night were they were. I wonder if those vermin have caught my little chipmunk friend? he thought.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

Yath shivered as the cold water ran through her fur. What was taking them so long why weren't they leaving? she slowly leaned back against the wall. careful not to make a sound.  She had been up all night and she was beginning to feel fatigued she mustn't fall asleep luckily the cold water kept her awake but it was fogging her mind making it hard to think.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  Sorry, internet was down.  Can someone catch me up?
baby turtle forever

Rainshadow

OOC:  Yeah, I need some catching up as well.  I was busy camping, fishing, and getting harassed by bees.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

OOC: Well, basically Dinte the chipmunk helped Yath the squrriel escape, by carelessly leaving a dagger near her, when she was tied up. There was a treetop chase, and then Yath arrived at a stream, and hid in a crevice, in the bank. Dinte swung away through the trees, chased by four vermin. Redd has decided to set camp near the streambed. Last I heard, Shadow slunk off into the woods, and Shade is in the tree near the grave. Is that what you two meant?

Dag Downyfur

(Sheesh i haven't posted in ages.)
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dag Downyfur

Milak saw the squirrel in the trees and heard the heavy footsteps of other beasts. He realized then that they were vermin from his group. He grabbed his weapon and smiled, he had an idea. If he climbed a tree before the squirrel got to it..he could catch it! So up he climbed.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

OOC: Eh, I was wondering where you had gone  ;) Oh, and its a Dinte the chimunk in the trees, unless your making a new character?

BIC: Redd cleared the ground of pine needles, and sat down. He felt tired. Lieing down, he closed his eyes.......

Dinte

OOC: no i didn't leave a knife near her the 2 stoats we killed earlier had taken my knives that i left in the target at the beginning and one ran toward the tree trying to get away and then killed dropped the knife and Yath got it to free herself but Dinte noticed she had it

BIC: "which one of you dead beasts is first" starts twirling his knives around then chucks one at a throws one at a pine martin and hits him right in between the eyes as he falls onto the floor then the others quickly turn and run back towards redd "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

Redd opened his eyes and glanced at the returning vermin. Strangly though, he wasn't surprised.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Shadow heard leaves rustling, sadly, he wasn't the best tree climber.  "Redd, I think I got something up here..." he whispered.
baby turtle forever

The Shade

Redd turned to Shadow, his mouth barly moving. 'I think somebeast brought the net, chuck it over. I'm going up!'

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  What net?  xD  If you say so...  And you're a mustelid creature, right?
BIC:  "Got it, here ya go.  I'll stay on the ground, with my trusty blades..."
baby turtle forever