The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinte

is still asleep as he rolls out of the pile of hay and is sprawled out in the middle of the floor  blocking the door to the barn and he lays there dozing with a grin on his sleeping face
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Faiyloe

Yath jumped up. What is he doing in here she thought. He's asleep. She crept closer to him to get a better look. Is he really asleep or it he just faking it? She peered at him and he snored a little. Yath waved a paw in front of his face. Nothing. Then carefully she drew her dirk from his belt and tucked it in hers and then preceded to take the other two.

Yath left the dagger she had borrowed earlier next to Dinte before she went around him to the door. The door creaked painfully as she pushed it open. She winced.       
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Dinte

OOC: my dagger was never in my belt i dont keep prized daggers in my belt they get stolen to easily they locations were my left boot behind the heal, behind my right calf, and in an inside pocket on the right sleeve of the vest but ill make hers in the belt just because

was awake from when she took the dagger "i knew i should of hidden that before i went to sleep, oh well" gets up "its not polite to take things from people while they are asleep and the door didn't wake me up" gets up and walks over to the door and opens it the rest of the way and it makes only a little sound "i have always found that when you open it quickly it makes less noise do you find that funny, because i do, hehe"

Faiyloe

Yath stared blankly at Dinte. What was wrong with him? Was this just an act? A ploy to get her to trust him? Well it wasn't going to work. She ran out the door and drawing an arrow she suddenly turned puling the bow taught. She stared down the arrow at Dinte.

"Don't move I'm a dead shot. You'ed be dead before your dagger hit me, and don't try any thing ether,"

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  I guess I'm asleep on the ground of the tree Redd is in.... xD
baby turtle forever

Dinte

"picky picky picky" starts juggling the other two special knives from their hidden spots "since you are threatening so nicely would you care for information of the sorts or would the fact that i didn't do anything last night cause any problems but i digress what would you like to know" does hold both knives and does a little bow

Faiyloe

"Where did your father get that Dirk?" Yath said without taking her eyes off of Dinte. 

Dinte

"well my father never really told me about how he got but he said it was a gift i figured out later that it was badger work and it was his most praised possession" he sits down and looks up at you "but i did tell you earlier that he was killed by some vermin who happened to have one of the daggers on him i don't know where that fox got the dagger but i didn't do anything to the previous owner, anything else"

Faiyloe

Yath blinked startled. All this time she had assumed that Dintes father had taken the dirk but now she herd it had been a gift. Assumptions are an evil thing they can make you do and say things that aren't true, make you say and do things hurtful to others. In another place or time maybe she and Dinte could have been friends but it was to late for that now. She lowered the bow and sighed, She said quietly "Have you ever heard of an otter called Brander or a squirrel called Drake Swifttail"   

Dag Downyfur

At that moment Milak woke up and saw Yath and Dinte. He watched them from his tree.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

Redd had also woken up, but not a pleasant one. The red panda had rolled over, and crashed out the tree he had been in. Thankfully some bushes broke his fall, but he was still startled. Where is everyone? he wondered.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Milak heard a crash and saw a flash of fur in the bushes. "Redd, is that you?" he whispered.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Faiyloe

Yath herd the crash too and ran in to the woods. Not again she thought this has got to stop. She ran up a tree and hid there watching what went on.  She notched another arrow to her bow just in case.   

Dag Downyfur

Milak sighed and glanced around. Who knew what could be lurking in the trees at this hour?

Faiyloe

OOC: What do you mean by this hour Its morning.