The Night Raiders RP

Started by Dag Downyfur, July 19, 2013, 01:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

Redd watched the black fox slip away, and decied to do the same. Walking up to the nearest tree, he literely ran up it. Settled in a high branch, he decied to listen in on two stoats conversation. What he heard was not what he expected........
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  mutiny?

BIC:  Shadow also saw the two stoats, but wasn't able to hear them.  He slipped past silently.
baby turtle forever

The Shade

Redd hear something about digging a grave. Ok, Night Raiders always dug graves, so enemys could'nt track them. Then he heard the name. Roarnac. The Night Raiders leader must have been killed in the riot. The two stoats planned to run away. Had they killed him??

OOC: What happened to Rainshadow??

BadgerLordFiredrake

Coming to a clearing, Shadow found faint signs of dug earth, perhaps mole tracks where they came up in the wrong spot.  "Redd, c'mere!  I think I found a mole tunnel!"
baby turtle forever

The Shade

Redd backflipped out the tree, and came running to Shadow.'Shadow me ol' matey were have yew been?' Squitting at the tracks, he considered. 'A mole tunnel eh, maybe we should go down it?'

BadgerLordFiredrake

OOC:  It's supposed to be the grave...
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

Yath's eyelids drooped It was late and the excitement was finally beginning to take a tole on her. I must stay awake she thought mustn't sleep she shook her head trying to shake the weariness from her eyes. she looked at the chipmunk why wasn't he saying any thing he was just sitting there watching as if nothing were wrong.

OOC: when I say that the Chipmunk is not saying any thing I am saying that you are taking to long it is only for the story.  :) I just don't want you to misunderstand that.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

'Wait a minute.....Ugh!!! There's somemit in there!!!! This is a grave!!!!!' He drew back quickly. 'I'm not going near there again!!!! Redd shuddered.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sorry, I've been slightly busy.  :-\

BIC:  Shade had been hiding behind a tree several paces away, watching the fight and hoping nobeast would notice her.  Just in case anybeast decided they wanted to take on the she-cat, she had her bow in her paw and an arrow nocked.  Her amber eyes looked over the camp, searching for anybeast she could possibly trust.  But then again, how could one trust other vermin?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dinte

Dinte watches as the tussle slowly dies down the the vermin who were a part of it limp back and cover their wounds there are 2 dead bodies one is a rat and the other is a weasel. he looks up and sees 2 stoats with 2 shovels nearby over by a tree "hey stoats since you got shovels your on burial duty get those bodies in the ground by sunrise"
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

The Shade

The stoats looked neveusly at the chipmunk. 'Arr, sorra sir, er, we have a job to do, yes, sorra.' And with that the pair slid into the undergrowth. Redd had watched the exchange from where him and Shadow stode by the grave. No!!! The stoats were coming towwords them!!! It was'nt the stoats that were a problem, but Dinte. What would he do if he saw them killing the stoats?? Redd turned to Shadow 'What do you think, cut and ran, or take 'em out??'

BadgerLordFiredrake

"Ah, jest let'm 'fall' as we walk past and try to help them.  It'll be too late, though."  Shadow whispered.
baby turtle forever

Faiyloe

Yath's head nodded and she fell in to a kind of semi conscious doze.

OOC; this is how I feel nowzzzZZZZZZ....

Dinte

stands up and throws 2 knives at the stoats and it passes by their ears barely touching the each of them. "i thought i asked quite nicely for you to do a small favor now then will you two stoats bury those 2 bodies in the  camp before they stink the place up . . . please . . . i wont ask again and you will guess what happens if you say no" there is a wild look in his eyes now as he stares at the stoats who have his back towards him now
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

Faiyloe

OOC: I was thinking that Yath might have a dream about Martin while she was asleep. what do you think? If I do that then whet should Martin tell her that is so important?