Race to Ascension (two teams, one goal)

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 09, 2013, 06:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Ok, so, my character that I'm still polishing up has a few similarities to Hadrim:
1) young age, but not as young as Hadrim.
2) short and small.
Is that okay? It's only 2.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Dannflower Reguba

There are bound to be similarities, and things along the line you described are like getting irritated over two people having the same gender.  ;)

@Norham, 13+ is what I'm looking at.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Name: Bladepaw
Species: Hare
Appearance: Brown fur, green eyes. He wears a white tunic. His left paw is missing.
Personality: sincere, loyal and honorable.
Backstory: Grew up at castle Floret, before setting of for adventures.
Other: He talks normaly, and hold strongly to his codes of honor.
Strengths: A quick thinker.
Weaknesses (at least 1): He has only one forepaw, and proud.
Weapons: Two javelins, sling and three stone bags, single blade battle axe.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

@Leatho: In the first post I designated that no one would start with weapons or armor. Besides that, you're fine.

@Norham, Accepted!

EDIT: Once Leatho's character is tuned then we will only NEED one more person!  :) If we can get two more that'd be great, but with 8 we can start.  :)

Double EDIT: FYI: There are a couple more minor hints to who I will be playing.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Maudie

I need to get my char up, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to access the computer that I typed it on.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I could make another character if you need someone else, Dan.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Once Mask is ready, we'll be able to start.   :) And this IS a competition, so having two characters would be unfair (you can explore two different choices at once).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 24, 2013, 10:08:11 PM
Once Mask is ready, we'll be able to start.   :) And this IS a competition, so having two characters would be unfair (you can explore two different choices at once).

Aye, an' zen if vone o' zem doeznae vork oot, ye can uze vot ye learn from zat tae advance yer ozer character, vhich makez it extremely unfair tae ze rezt o' uz vho 'ave only vone chance at it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Gah!  *Smacks forehead*  I was just thinking about this, and I'm probably leaving for vacation right around the time that this starts.  So if I'm inactive for a couple of days, I haven't abandoned it, I just probably am either in the car or seeing the sights or something.  I should be able to get on every couple of days, so I'll still be up to date (hopefully).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

Argh! My sister is using the computer for school work so I have to use the iPad. Sorry, guys. I'll try to gret my character up as soon as possible!

rachel25

I'll join if it's not to late
Name: Xant
Species: otter (  ;))
Appearance: tall with loads of tattoos on arms and back and rudder! Has emerald green eyes, and a lopsided smile.
Personality: likes fighting but is also clever when it comes to planning out his next move.
Backstory: is a warrior and has fought in many wars.
Other: is a loner
Strengths: sword play and is a good archer
Weaknesses: sleeps badly and is afraid of swans.

Maudie

I have my character sheet on a thumb drive so I just need to upload it onto my main computer and either post it from there or email it to myself so I can post it from the iPad. Either way I should have it up today.

Maudie

Here he is:

Name: Kilesazan  (nickname Kiles (pronounced kie-less))

Species: Ferret

Appearance: Kiles's fur is mostly dark brown, with the neck, chest, and stomach light brown. On his face there is a reddish colored ferret 'mask'. He is short, but very thin. His eyes are a deep, compelling brown. His clothes consist of denim pantaloons, black leather boots, and a fawn-colored vest.

Personality: Kiles puts on a tough front, but underneath it he is warm-hearted and a little scared. He is neither an extrovert or an introvert, but a sort of combination of the two. He enjoys thrills, and is comfortable around otherbeasts, but doesn't chatter on like extroverts. He enjoys watching and listening, and thus picks up on things quite well. Having been taught as a child that everyone is motivated by self-interest, he is a cynic, though he is not often motivated by self-interest himself.

Backstory: Kiles was the neglected son of a warlord. He was raised by on old fox, a seer, in fact. Thus he has a great knowledge of herbs and medicines. When he was 12 the seer told him to go and seek his fortune. He did so, and traveled far enough to stumble upon the race.

Strengths: Kiles is very agile, and a quick learner. He is a skilled healer and doesn't believe in superstitions.

Weaknesses: His young age, his inexperience with competition, and his cynical thinking. (And my own inexperience with roleplays ;))