News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

>:D >:D >:D

Have a pleasent time Jukka >:D

Mod: I am pleased by your well wishes for your friend. It is always pleasant when friends meet with friends. We will talk and laugh and joke after this procedure is done. Best friends forever. That is what we will all be. Yes. All this, just right after I pull down this lever here...

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

*Attempts to escape the tractor beam, meanwhile beginning to panic*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  *Emotionless smile*  Yes, friend James Gryphon, help Jukka the Sling discover the magic of friendship.  Make her our friend.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

You've nowhere to hide, nowhere to run
Your village will burn like the heart of the sun

Wait, that last bit doesn't apply, sorry

The mods are our friends
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

*Shrieks*
Mod: You're hurting my ears. That's not a friendly thing to do. :(
Well, no matter. Just one more moment and everything will be all right.
*pulls the lever*

*nothing happens*

Mod: What's wrong with this machine? The controller better not have broke again. I thought I fixed that.

*fiddles around with the machine, opens up a panel*

Mod: Oh, I see. I forgot to put new batteries in. The Friendizer won't work without them. Does anyone want to run by the store and get me some more?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  Yes, friend James Gryphon, I will go to the store.  *Walks zombie-like to the nearest Fred Meyer*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

*Facepaw* Oookaaayyyy. . . You're all insane. Well, at least, those who haven't been turned into mindless slaves. I'm going to have to get a few more rooms ready for my asylum.
By the way, I find it disturbing that you may or may not have removed that which makes Rain, Jet, and the other members under your control fundamentally human.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Skarzs! Thank goodness, someone who still functions normally! HELP ME!!!

The Skarzs

*Drags Jukka out of tractor beam* Happy now?

Wait. . . (Rain? You realize that Fred Meyer is kind of only in a few states, right? Just saying in case you don't want your location known. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

(I'm pretty sure Rain's already said her state a few times.)

Thank you! I advise that you get out of here before you end up like those guys. *Glances at Rain, Tam and Jet* *Runs*

*another tractor beam turns on; the two beams grab both Jukka and Skarz*
Mod: I know the darkness that controls your hearts, and planned for this. You cannot stop the spreading of happiness and joy. Now we have both of you, and soon you will both be our friends!

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 14, 2014, 01:44:05 AM
Wait. . . (Rain? You realize that Fred Meyer is kind of only in a few states, right? Just saying in case you don't want your location known. . .)

(Like Jukka said, I've stated my general location several times.  At first I wanted to remain anonymous, but of course Icefire decided to say where she lived, and I'd already said I lived near her, so... yeah.  :P)

*Returns from Fred Meyer with AAA batteries*  *Blank eyes*  Your batteries, friend James Gryphon.
Mod: I knew I could count on you. Thanks so much, my dear. Now, to make some new friends!

*pulls lever again*

*something squeaks, then squeals*

Mod: Blast, the gear is rusted. I guess taking this machine to help befriend those man-eating sharks wasn't such a good idea after all. Can somebody run back up to the store and get me another gear?

The Skarzs

I'm afraid trolls aren't combatable with this machine. :-\

Mod: That's okay, we're not trying to combat trolls. We just want to inspire them to be friends. Now put your hands under these straps; that will make the energy transfer easier.

No, I mean it won't work on trolls. Also, my hands are too big and the thing is too small; additionally, if it's electrical energy you're talking about, rock is not a good conductor, rather, it is an insulator.

Mod: Perhaps other, lesser machines wouldn't work, but this one has been specially designed to be compatible with every race known to the mods. The straps are adjustable. You do not need to worry about the details of the energy transfer. It is all conducive to helping you become friendly. Do not be afraid. It will all be over soon. Then we will, every one of us, live in harmony. As friends.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Blank eyes*  They do not sell gears at Fred Meyer... but they might at Wal-Mart.  *Walks zombie-like to the nearest Wal-Mart*

The Skarzs

Not gonna happen. I don't need help becoming friendly, I just don't want to. ;D So, see you later, 'cause I'm going home.
*Teleports into Insane Assylum*
*Goes home*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jasper

We may have lost a few, but more will rise in their places! We fight to the last man against the evil moderators! May the chains of ##:1162 be broken forever!  :)