News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

MEMBERS ONLY!

Started by Ungatt Trunn, August 09, 2013, 07:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

(Didn't say they were evil; in fact, I've never said anything against the mods)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

*Grabs Jasper* The mods are our friends *Drags him towards machine*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 14, 2014, 01:02:33 AM
>:D >:D >:D

Have a pleasent time Jukka >:D

Mod: I am pleased by your well wishes for your friend. It is always pleasant when friends meet with friends. We will talk and laugh and joke after this procedure is done. Best friends forever. That is what we will all be. Yes. All this, just right after I pull down this lever here...
Why thank you James Gryphon. Best friends.

Quote from: Jasper on September 14, 2014, 04:59:01 AM
We may have lost a few, but more will rise in their places! We fight to the last man against the evil moderators! May the chains of ##:1162 be broken forever!  :)
INTO THE MACHINE! >:D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jasper on September 14, 2014, 04:59:01 AM
We may have lost a few, but more will rise in their places! We fight to the last man against the evil moderators! May the chains of ##:1162 be broken forever!  :)

Did you not see my excellent points earlier? Why do you think the Mods are evil? They're our friends!

Tam and Martin

Mods. are. our. Friends. Believe it.

Rainshadow

*Shuffles back*  They did not have gears at Wal-Mart, friend James Gryphon, but they did at Lowes.  *Holds up large gear*  I have brought the gear for our soon-to-be friends, friend James Gryphon.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Well Done Friend Rain. Well done.

Faiyloe

*Head jerks to the side and shoulders twitch, an odd look in my eyes, holds hands out in front of me palms up, bows stiffly to friend Griffin and friend Rain and friend Tam* The mods are our friend do not fear. They will protect you and keep you from harm. The mods are our friends.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

Join us, Jukka.... *TKKKKKKKK tk tk tk tk TKKKKKK*

I am.... *tk tk tk tk* defective.... Need repairs.... *tk tk tk* *SHHHWHWWWWWWWW*

Faiyloe

*Repairs Russ* Russ is our friend. I will help him. The mods will protect us.

Tam and Martin

We shall all be friends.

Mod: Friend friend friendly friend friends friend befriend friend friending friend friendliness friends friend friend friend friend friend friend friend!

There, got that out of my system. Read it all the way through, and 'friend' starts looking like it isn't a real word. Apparently this has been documented.

Jasper

*desperately rallies the members who are still loyal*
"C'mon lads! Don't give in! They are not really our friends!"

Delthion

Aye, let us cleanse them with eternal flame!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

The Mods are our feinds... fiends... friends The Mods are confusing me I can't spell friends right any more. The Mods are our friends.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 14, 2014, 01:46:30 AM
(I'm pretty sure Rain's already said her state a few times.)

Thank you! I advise that you get out of here before you end up like those guys. *Glances at Rain, Tam and Jet* *Runs*

*another tractor beam turns on; the two beams grab both Jukka and Skarz*
Mod: I know the darkness that controls your hearts, and planned for this. You cannot stop the spreading of happiness and joy. Now we have both of you, and soon you will both be our friends!

*Saves Jukka and Skarzs, equips them with anti-tractor bubbles.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.