News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

As Faiyloe and Drimun walked back to the office, Drimun told Faiyloe a little more about Glantrin and himself.
"After Glantrin got injured by the arrow he had to fight with it still in his wrist. After the battle was over Glantrin eventually got the arrow head removed. But Gadnains put hooks on their arrows and while he had been fighting the hooks had cut through some of the nerves in his wrist. He was "retired" from the Silver Slayers and came home, but him and our dad never got on. In fact me and him are only half brothers, So his mother wasn't even there to back him up. Dad told him to go away and someone said a job was going here. When Glantrin got here the place was falling down, he fixed it up and then well you know the rest." Drimun explained. "He always tries a cloth around his wrist now. But what did you mean about "the joke" you played on him?"     

Faiyloe

Oh the medicine thing earlier. Are you a Silver Slayer? 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Drimun shook his head. "I thought you did something to the medicine Oh and no. I tried out but I wasn't good enough. That's why I admire Glantrin so much. He was told to leave home when he was younger than me and then went off and became a high ranking officer in one of the toughest groups in the Gadnain army. And when that falls apart and he's turned away from home again he still didn't give up. You know my dad isn't the best person ever actually I left home to come here, and I've never regretted it."    

Faiyloe

Gadna sounds like a nice place I would like to visit it some day.   

rachel25

"Are you being sarcastic?" Drimun asked as he opened the door to the guards room.
Glantrin was already up and waiting for them.
"Drimun can I have my portal stone back now?"

Faiyloe

" No I'm serious. Aside from grumpy fathers and warring otters it sounds nice,"

rachel25

Drimun smiled then sheepishly handed Glantrin his portal stone back. Glantrin raised an eyebrow.
"You lost your stone didn't you?"
Drimun nodded. Glantrin sighed and opened a draw and gave Drimun another one. Suddenly what Faiyloe had said dawned on him. His head snapped to face her.
"What do you mean by grumpy fathers and warring otters?" His voice was ice.
Drimun turned very pale.

Faiyloe

I thought fast and said "Drimun was just talking about his child hood an how his dad wasn't exactly the best and then he started telling me about Gadna... I said I would like to go there some day even though your people where at war with mine not to long ago."   

rachel25

Drimun nodded. "Yeah she was just saying how much she would like to see Gadna..." His voice trailed off.
Glantrin looked at both of them, then nodded.
"Fine."
Glantrin reached out for the glass of cider Drimun had put on the desk. Being left pawed he automatically reached out with that paw. Faiyloe could clearly see his left wrist, around it was tried tightly, a red cloth.
Glantrin saw her staring at it and quickly retrieved his arm, holding the glass.
"Maybe you could show her Gadna tomorrow Drimun. It isn't far from here but you need to know the way or you'd get lost."   

Faiyloe

"Couldn't we just use the stone wormhole thingies?"

rachel25

Glantrin looked pityingly at Faiyloe.
"Most of my stones are short range, and since Drimun used my long range one it won't be able to work for a few days. And the walk won't kill ya. It's a nice walk through the woods and it's even better this time of year." 

Faiyloe

"Right like I'm supposed to know that" I said under my breath. Then I turned to Drimun and said " Great you will finally get to show me your home,"

rachel25

"Well it'll be dark soon, squirrel you can send the night here if you like. Drimun find her a room." Glantrin said a tone of annoyance in his voice. "Now get out, I've got work to do." 

Faiyloe

"All right, thanks," I said leaving the room with Drimun.  " at least I'm not spending another night in one of though's cells," I said giving the cells a distasteful look.   

rachel25

Glantrin shut the door in their faces.
Drimun walked down the corridor to a door at the end. He opened it to revile a staircase. "Come on!"