News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun whistled an old sea shanty to himself as he strolled down the corridor and down the stairs and up to the door Faiyloe's room. He knocked gently, no reply. He knocked again a little harder.
"Faiyloe? Are you in there.....I made breakfast.....Come on, we need to hurry or it'll be to late to eat before we have to leave... we're going Gadna remember." Drimun called.
He soon got fed up and opened the door. Faiyloe was gone.

The night before when Glantrin had found that HiaG was gone he had not been pleased. He had got Strang to pay HiaG's fee commenting.
"At least if you pay me now I won't have to go and get him, and drag him back here. I'd cut one of ears too, that's what I do with escapers."
Strang had then left feeling very confused.
Glantrin had searched the cell after he had gone. But there was no trace. Glantrin finally came to the conclusion that when Drimun had used the stone it had temporally weakened the bars and stone. The weasel must have pushed on the bars and got free.
Glantrin pushed on the bars to check. They were a little loose. Never mind he had been paid for him so what did it matter.
Glantrin then strolled around the prison to check the other prisoners were all there. They were.
Glantrin then went to bed.

Faiyloe

I went back down one hall and then the other but I couldn't fined my way back some were along the line I had taken a wrong turn.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

while Faiyloe was trying to find the way back she past a door. The door was just like all the others but a strange sound was coming from the other side of this one
                                                                  oOo

Drimun searched the room for Faiyloe all the time calling her name.
Maybe she went up stairs. Drimun thought. He ran out of the room and up the stairs still calling Faiyloe's name.

Vilu Daskar

"Drimun I know where Faiyloe is!"
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Drimun stopped suddenly.
"Where'd you come from!" He gasped in surprize.

OOC Vilu you need an excuse to be in the prison at 6 o'clock in the morning  :-\

Vilu Daskar

I was here all night
and Faiyloe is somewhere in the Prison

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

Drimun scowled. "I know that you fool! And why are you in the prison? Has Glantrin hired you to be his prisoner catcher?"

Faiyloe

I opened the door and looked around the room it was another bedroom now I could hear the sound more clearly It was my name! Some beast was calling my name and it was coming from a vent in wall. I ran over to the vent and shouted through it " I'm here Its me Faiyloe! Over here by the vent over here its me! Some one! Any one!" the sound of the voice was starting to fade. " Darn... at least I know some one is looking for me."

Vilu Daskar

I have been looking for Faiyloe and I was with you yesterday I just wasn't talking

rachel25

Drimun raised an eyebrow. Then jumped as Faiyloe's voice came through the vent near his footpaws.
Drimun knelt down next to the vent.
"Hey Faiyloe are you alright! I'll come and get you."
Drimun then stood up. "Excuse me Vilu I need to get Faiyloe. I know the room she's in."

Faiyloe

"I'm Ok just a little lost,"

Vilu Daskar

rachel25

Drimun got hold of Vilu's neck.
"Why are you so dispirit to see her?"
Drimun tightened his grip. 

Vilu Daskar

I'm not i'm just following you

Faiyloe

"What is going on over there?"