News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

OOC: Like I said I would bail you out but I a little busy.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 08, 2013, 04:31:59 PM
"Drimuns bean hurt we could use a little help here!" I said bake paddling to stay in place.
Delifor seeing Drimun relaxed but when Faiyloe said that he was hurt he throw down his weapons and dived into fast flowing river and swam over to the boat. His head popped up next to Faiyloe startling her. "Don't worry I'll pull you to sure."   

Faiyloe

"Thank's!" I said dropping the ores back in to the boat. I was glad that some one who new what they were doing was there.

rachel25

Delifor reached into the boat and grabbed hold of a rope, then he tied it to the front of the boat, then dived under the water and began to tow them to shore, and safety.

Faiyloe

I relaxed and looked over at Drimun then back down at my self. We were a mess I was still all wet from jumping in to save Drimun and unlike an otter I was not used to that. I began to shiver.

Vilu Daskar

Back in Prison
"Ah there's TaM i'll just put him in Jail again"
*Puts TaM in Jail*
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

NO! *gets led away screaming*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

*Watchs Tam being led in* "Ahh, so they got yer too eh?"
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

Drimun noticed that Faiyloe was shivering and offered her his cloak that was bundled up at the bottom of the boat.
"Here, rap yourself in this."

Faiyloe

"Thanks..." I said taking it and draping it over my shoulders. when they reached the shore I climbed out of the boat and on to the bank. 

The Shade

Quote from: rachel25 on October 12, 2013, 07:35:22 PM
Drimun noticed that Faiyloe was shivering and offered her his clock that was bundled up at the bottom of the boat.
"Here, rap yourself in this."

What's the time Mr. Otter?  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

OOC: Stop changing my words   ;)
BIC: Delifor jumped up onto the bank and shook himself dry, before helping Drimun out of the boat.
"That's a pretty bad leg you've got there. What did ya do? Go dancing with a pike?"
Drimun nodded. "In one way, yes."
Delifor rolled his eyes. "Well let's just get you down to the village the boat can stay moored here. Mulbo the Healer will have something to help that leg." Delifor then turned round and whistled hard. Five tattooed otter came running out of the trees. "Alright you lot! I want three of you to stay and help me with Drimun here and the other two to go and inform Mulbo the Healer of the situation. Now go!" Delifor shouted, the otters ran to do his biding.  

Faiyloe

I felt a little uncomfortable around all those big otter so I just stayed out of the way. I went over to the boat and took out what was left of our food packs and shouldered both of them. then I went over to Drimun.

OOC: He didn't change them that was what you said.

rachel25

OOC I know  :( it was a joke  ;)
BIC: Drimun who was being helped to walk by two big strong otters whispered to the extra one who was just walking along behind them. The otter nodded and went over to Faiyloe.
"Cas intoe beli kish notaka?" He said. He had green and brown tattoos all over his face and neck and blue and white ones over his chest, back, and legs and arms. A large sword was strapped to his back and a dagger strapped to his leg.