News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

I looked up at the big otter and shook my head saying "I'm sorry I don't under stand," I wished I had learned some of the language before we left I thought.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Cas intoe beli kish notaka?" He repeated. He didn't seem to understand what Faiyloe was saying either.
He pointed to the bags and gestured that he would carry them. "I lemido pokai hegan gnaled."

Faiyloe

I looked over at Drimun "What is he saying?" I said with a confused look on my face. "I have never been good with languages,"

rachel25

Drimun laughed. "He's asking if you want him to carry the bags, because you look tired and cold. Oh and his name is Katro, he doesn't speak a word of anything except Gadnain."
Katro looked questionably at Drimun, and then said. "Walibo maut gadlu. Polin funa requlre Katro ungi."
Drimun replied to him in the same quick dialect. "Ratuch mylti coplt. Faiyloe danfil, nore, nore." He then looked over at Faiyloe. "Do you want him to carry the bags?"     

Faiyloe

"Thank you, um I mean... Drimun how do you say Thank you in Gadnain" I said handing the bags to Katro.

rachel25

"Comacy." Drimun said and Katro turned round holding the bags and replied. "Chachuma." And with that strode on ahead.

Faiyloe

"I'me guessing Chachuma is your welcome,"

rachel25

"Basically." Drimun shouted back.
They were making good progress were descending a path down the mountainside. In the distance they could see the two otters returning with two others and a litter, Drimun groaned.
"This is embarrassing."
When the otters reached them, they helped Drimun and into the litter. Katro indicated that Faiyloe should get in too.
"Mamuca runtioni erpletica Faiyloe, crowshuot lhvimp." He said over again and again.   

Faiyloe

I climbed on to the litter and asked Drimun "What is he saying?" 

rachel25

Katro closed the curtains after Faiyloe was safely inside, Drimun had turned the colour of a russet apple. "Oh he was just telling you to get in and to be quiet while we walk through the villages. Oh I feel stupid, being carried around in a litter. I'm a right old fool aren't I?"

Faiyloe

"If I hadn't been so competitive we wouldn't have had that stupid race in the first place. It's my fault" 

rachel25

"No it's not I was the one who wanted to race it's my fault." Drimun replied.
"Colish matrg dodea!"
Drimun turned around quickly. "Something's wrong be quiet Faiyloe that was Delfior. He angry at someone."
They heard the sound of more shout and then, " Rogudum Katro chumnita jukpolw."
Drimun's eyes went wide after hearing this.

Faiyloe

I was dieing to ask what was going on but I stayed quiet like Drimun said.

rachel25

Suddenly somebeast grabbed hold of the curtains and ripped them off.
An old female otter stood there shouting. "You bad'a outsider. May da gods curse you a lot!"
Suddenly Delifor, grabbed the old otter and threw her down hard onto the ground and shouted. "How dare you curse a friend of Gadna! Katro, Orbec, deal with her!"
Katro and one of the other otters who was not carrying the litter, stepped forward and untied whips that were tied around their middles. They slashed her mercilessly every time the brought their whips down hard on her they shout. "Rabuck! Rabuck! Rabuck!"
The old otter screamed and begged for mercy in Gadnain. But Delifor simply replied, "Apologies to the squirrel in the same tongue you insulted her in."
The old otter turned and whimpered. "Please forgiveness, let all curses come down on me'a."
Delifor satisfied turned and asked Faiyloe. "Would you like her tongue removed, she is far to loose with it anyway."
The old otter screamed and tried to escape but Katro and Orbec stood in her way and they hadn't stopped whipping yet.       

Faiyloe

As the curtains were pulled away I jumped up ready to protect Drimun and was taken aback by the otters words. I startled even more when Delifor knocked her to the ground. I watched horrified and when Delifor asked me the question i looked at him aghast. "No, stop this." I jumped down from the littler pushed past the two big otters and helped the old otter up. "Are you Ok?" I asked.