News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun shouted so Faiyloe could hear.
"Vilu's hanging around the prison. I'm just going to put him in a cell until I can tell Glantrin that he's here. But I'll get you after I've dealt with Vilu."
Drimun strode off down the corridor towards the cells still holding Vilu by the neck. He opened the first cell and dropped him inside before closing and locking the door. 

Vilu Daskar

But i'm here to get a job and you have to follow Ganda law because I gave Glantrum 100 silver cherries
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

I stood up and went back and stood in the door way so I could still here if Drimun called down the vent but I would also be able to see him coming.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC who's Glantrum?  ???
"No you didn't."
Drimun walked away back down the corridor and down the stairs all the way to where Faiyloe was waiting.
"So breakfast?"  

Faiyloe

"Yes I'm completely famished! but first how do you get out of here! It's like a maze down here,"

rachel25

Drimun smiled. "Yeah Glantrin designed it like that. To stop escapers from finding the way out. When I first came here Glantrin gave me a map of the place because he was sick of having to come and find me."
Drimun shook himself. "We should hurry and eat before we have to go. It's already about half 7."
OOC Bye I won't be on till tomorrow G2G  :(

Faiyloe

OOC: Ok Bye.

BIC: I followed Drumin back up stairs and in to the kitchen. "Well thanks for coming to find me. What happend to Vilu?"   

Vilu Daskar

Breaks down the cell door now to find that otter
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

rachel25

OOC you can't Vilu it's a steel bared door fixed into a solid stone wall now stop being a super stoat and sit there and wait  >:(
BIC Drimun smiled. "Oh, I put him in one of the cells until I could talk to Glamtrin about wait he's doing here. I can ask him a breakfast,"
Drimun said opening the door into the kitchen. A large oak table was standing in the corner with a hearty breakfast laid out on it.
As the walked in Faiyloe noticed another door on the other side of the kitchen.

Tam and Martin

I have the cherries if you want them  ;)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

OOC fine *TaM gives me the silver cherries and I let him free*

Faiyloe

I sat down at the table and started eating I was hungry I hadn't eaten since lunch the other day which seamed like forever's ago. As I ate I asked Drimun where the door lead. 

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rachel25 on September 15, 2013, 03:39:42 PM
OOC fine *TaM gives me the silver cherries and I let him free*
YAY! I"M FREE! *whispers to himself* hopefully Drinum wont notice that I painted real cherries silver!  ;D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

OOC but TaM didn't notice that Drimun had pick pocketed his real silver cherries from his belt pouch  :P

BIC Drimun smiled. "You ask a lot of questions don't you? The door just leads into another section of the prison. The only part Glantrin says I can't go into." Drimun sounded a little frustrated as he finished talking.

A moment later they heard the sound of a key being turned in a lock and the door opened, Glantrin stepped through it blinking at the light coming through the window. Faiyloe could see that on the other side of the door it was dark, and the floor lead up to some stairs, before she could look more Glantrin had shut and locked the door. 

Faiyloe

"Good morning Glantrin" I said giving him a wave with on paw wile trying to spread honey on a scone with the other.