News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Prison topic

Started by rachel25, August 17, 2013, 01:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Drimun seemed to be looking at his surrounding to see."Um if we walk fast we should be there in half an hour."

Meanwhile back the Prison Glantrin was doing his rounds when he heard Vilu shouting. He went over to the cell he was in. " where'd you come from? Oh and the job...." Glantrin thought for a moment. If he was ever. Going to sort out his problem he needed someone to watch the Priosn fo a long time. Drimun wouldn't manage but this stoat. "The jobs yours." Glantrin said opening the door. "I need to go away for a few days and Drimun isn't here so you must watch the Prison for me while I'm gone."

Faiyloe

OOC: Criminal? you mean Drimun right?

BIC: I started to run "then we better pick up the pace! race you to that tree."
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC sorry I'm on the iPad and it's annoying  :-\
BIC Drimun sprinted to catch up. "Hey that's not fair! You had a head start!"

Faiyloe

"You reap what you sow! You did that to me last time" I said good naturally "To bad you don't have a river." 

rachel25

Drimun scowled as they ran. "how about when we reach the river I race you."

Faiyloe

I reached the tree first and scampered up it swinging upside down from a limb so that me and Drimun were face to face.  "Sure me in the trees and you in the water an' may the best beast win"   

rachel25

Drimun stopped just in time so not to smack heads with Faiyloe. "fine. Your on."

Faiyloe

I flipped down from the tree and landed feet first in front of Drimun. "Then we better get a move on," 

rachel25

Drimun ran. "who's got the head start now!"

Faiyloe

"You forget we are in a forest filled with trees!" I grab a branch then swing up in to the tree. Then I drop down and start running next to Drimun.

rachel25

Drimun runs faster almost over taking Faiyloe. "I...will still...beat...you." He gasped as he ran.

Faiyloe

I looked back over my shoulder and winked "Oh you think so do youwoo!" I said tripping over a tree root and tumbling head over hills down the hill *Ow uff  umf ouch umf ow uhuhuh...* I slid to a stop at the bottom of the hill "Ouch..." I lay on my back looking at the sky through the leaves. The pack I had been caring had fallen off and lay on the ground next to me.     

rachel25

Drimun came running down the hill calling. "Are you alright?"

Faiyloe

I start to laugh "I'm Ok it looks like I won again," I got up and brushed my self off.   

rachel25

Drimun laughed too. "well the next hill we come to I better jump off or I'll never win." he then looked around. "Um Faiyloe I'll need to put that blindfold on you soon."