News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Puul! Nikk pryozz ze vinner!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 08:09:31 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
*Everybody falls to the ground, having been zapped by a phaser. Rusvul resumes pointing phaser at Rain* Hah! I win! Rusvul to transporter room. Jettison all of the intruders, beam them into space. Rus out. *Smiles at intruders* Bye. *Intruders are beamed off ship. All except Rainshadow, who has a phaser aimed at her three hearts*

Did you for get that I am still here? * Rusvuls phazer  disappears and reappears in Rainshadows hand* 
*Morphs into a human character rather than a fox* *Phaser changes places again, and morphs into an obviously more powerful weapon* You're Q. Had you considered what I am?

Tam and Martin

Nay, but I am zey vinner!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Aye! Nikk (Ze Zhade) an' Tam vin!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Puul, Nikk pryozz becauze ze weasel zay dovog-pratta! Ach...

Jukka the Sling

Well, it seems that I am currently the winner!  :D Woo-hoo!

Faiyloe

No I am the winner *Snaps fingers and I am wearing a crown*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

*Snaps fingers and is the winner*

Faiyloe

you can't do that your not a Q.  >:( * snaps fingers and shade is in a glass box. Why? I have no idea*

For though's of you who don't watch star Trek this is what a Q can do.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

rachel25

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 02:45:43 PM
you can't do that your not a Q.  >:( * snaps fingers and shade is in a glass box. Why? I have no idea*

For though's of you who don't watch star Trek this is what a Q can do.

Okay.... I don't really know how to respond to that.....I watched both Star Trek films if that helps I really liked the second one b/c the person who played the bad guy in it also plays Sherlock in the BBC tv series.  ;D
*wins while thinking of Sherlock*

Jukka the Sling

I've never watched Star Trek. But I love Star Wars!  :D