News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 27, 2013, 05:29:52 PM
 Uh, Rus, I know that the one post was a while ago, but Time Lords only have two hearts.  They don't have three.  And if you kill a Time Lord, they don't actually die.  They just regenerate into a new form.  They can do that twelve times (a total of thirteen lives), and I'm on my first life.  Haven't died yet.  If you were to kill me, you'd just make the situation worse.  Worse for you, that is.  Within twenty-four hours of regeneration, a Time Lord still has his or her regeneration power running through their body, healing them.  So if you were to shoot me after I regenerated, I'd just heal myself.  Not helpful for you.  I wouldn't attack me if I were you.  ;)
Oh. Okay. Well then, I won't shoot you with a phaser.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 03:49:52 PM
really I'm disappointed in you Rusvul *snaps fingers and his device disappears*
You know, the Continuum really does frown on Q using their powers to interfere with humans. But anyway, this particular way of annoying me won't work. You see, this handy little gadget *In a burst of light and energy, the device appears in Rus's hand again* Is a sort of transporter. But not the usual 'Decompose you into your atoms, transport, and reassemble' junk. No. It allows me to make a dimensional tear, and transport myself anywhere in range, disregarding shields and all other protections. It also is completely untraceable by normal equipment. And, best of all, it's programmed to come back to me. It can't be stolen, because it always reforms itself near me, even if it was completely destroyed. Devices like this have been used in the past, but with the slight side effect of unbinding your DNA and killing you after repeated use. I've perfected it. So...  *Straps back to arm and taps a few buttons* Cya. *Teleports directly to the Win, and everybody else into the Delta Quadrant*

Rainshadow

...Which is where I found my original vortex manipulator (I bought it off the black market), so I can just go buy another one.  Gimme a minute.  *Wanders away*

...One minute later...

*Walks back in, fiddling with a brand spanking new vortex manipulator*  Hehehe...  *Teleports to the Win, kicking Rus out of the glowing throne of winning*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ferrousferret

Release the Kraken... while I win. ;D

Rainshadow

Nah, I don't think that I want to do that.  I don't wanna release the Kraken.  He's rather cranky today.  Complaining about a tentacle cramp.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiny Jackalope

GASPETHNESS!!!!!
*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 27, 2013, 05:43:43 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 27, 2013, 05:29:52 PM
 Uh, Rus, I know that the one post was a while ago, but Time Lords only have two hearts.  They don't have three.  And if you kill a Time Lord, they don't actually die.  They just regenerate into a new form.  They can do that twelve times (a total of thirteen lives), and I'm on my first life.  Haven't died yet.  If you were to kill me, you'd just make the situation worse.  Worse for you, that is.  Within twenty-four hours of regeneration, a Time Lord still has his or her regeneration power running through their body, healing them.  So if you were to shoot me after I regenerated, I'd just heal myself.  Not helpful for you.  I wouldn't attack me if I were you.  ;)
Oh. Okay. Well then, I won't shoot you with a phaser.

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 03:49:52 PM
really I'm disappointed in you Rusvul *snaps fingers and his device disappears*
You know, the Continuum really does frown on Q using their powers to interfere with humans. But anyway, this particular way of annoying me won't work. You see, this handy little gadget *In a burst of light and energy, the device appears in Rus's hand again* Is a sort of transporter. But not the usual 'Decompose you into your atoms, transport, and reassemble' junk. No. It allows me to make a dimensional tear, and transport myself anywhere in range, disregarding shields and all other protections. It also is completely untraceable by normal equipment. And, best of all, it's programmed to come back to me. It can't be stolen, because it always reforms itself near me, even if it was completely destroyed. Devices like this have been used in the past, but with the slight side effect of unbinding your DNA and killing you after repeated use. I've perfected it. So...  *Straps back to arm and taps a few buttons* Cya. *Teleports directly to the Win, and everybody else into the Delta Quadrant*

I'm just having a bit of fun.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

*Is still seated on her shining golden throne of Win*  (Yes, Win is capitalized for a reason.  ;))

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

I question your logic.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

I've been waiting to use that for a looooong time.  ;D

Jukka the Sling

I win!

^-^-^-^
| * * * * |   My crown (not that great, I was just experimenting with symbols)
-----------
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien