News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 27, 2013, 05:53:16 PM
  ...Which is where I found my original vortex manipulator (I bought it off the black market), so I can just go buy another one.  Gimme a minute.  *Wanders away*

...One minute later...

*Walks back in, fiddling with a brand spanking new vortex manipulator*  Hehehe...  *Teleports to the Win, kicking Rus out of the glowing throne of winning*
You are a very annoying Timelady, you know that? *Transport's Rain's Vortex Manipulator into empty space, approximately 37 years away from the Win at warp 9.9999999996, the highest possible speed of a Starship in Warp, prior to the Voyager* Alright. Have fun in the Morgana Quadrant! It's very far away from everything you know. *Taps arm* Bye! *Sits upon the Glowing Throne of Win*

Faiyloe

*Snaps fingers*

*^-^-^-^-^*
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|--           --|
|=|____|= |           
|=|        |= |
|=|____|= |   

My throne and a star ship Enterprise (Next Generation)has travailed at warp 14 (or was it 13) before. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rusvul

That was only with the assistance of the Traveler, was it not? The usual system capacity is warp 9.9999999996.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

I don't remember but I thought that was another time. They have reached warp 10 I think more or less normally.

The Shade

Sorry, just passing through......and winning.....
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

No you are not passing any where *puts shade back in the box*

The Shade

You can do what ever you like with me, I still win!

Faiyloe

No you do not you are in the box of shame!

The Shade

Aye but...NIKK VIN!!!!!!!!

Rusvul

*taps shoulder, and Faiyloe is transported to the inside of a Q-nullifying forcefield. There is no way to turn it off from the inside, and while inside it, you have no powers. There is an external forcefield surrounding the emitters, and it is rigged so that if you shoot the external field it will detonate a red matter explosive, which, creates a singularity* I believe I win, Q...

The Shade

Ach, nae zhiz ztrandge ztuff agin!

Faiyloe

*Taps rusvul from behind* but that wasn't me...  ;D Did you really think you could fool me. you know I feel like a game. *snaps fingers and we all appear on a desert like class M planet minis all your equipment with no way to get it back.* The rules are simple. Just stay alive. You have been broken up in to pairs so stay with your buddy. Oh and did I tell you that there are man eating lizards here. *disappears them reappears* Oh ya and I'll be watching. *disappears*

Pairs

Rusvul and Rainshadow
Shade and TJ

The Shade

Rusvul

Normally, I wouldn't stand for this. I'd just leave. But this time, meh, well I feel like cracking some lizard heads. *taps device on arm a few times* Alright. No real danger for us now. Let's go, shall we? *Draws phaser, a few taps sets it to maximum stun*