News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2013, 03:12:00 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 02:45:43 PM
you can't do that your not a Q.  >:( * snaps fingers and shade is in a glass box. Why? I have no idea*

For though's of you who don't watch star Trek this is what a Q can do.

Okay.... I don't really know how to respond to that.....I watched both Star Trek films if that helps I really liked the second one b/c the person who played the bad guy in it also plays Sherlock in the BBC tv series.  ;D
*wins while thinking of Sherlock*

That Q was a little weird there were other Qs that were not so eccentric. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Jukka the Sling

What on earth do you mean by Q? I know it's something Star Trekky, but what is it?  :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Q is the guy with the trumpet in the video but there are other Qs like him who can do the same stuff. They are pretty much omnipotent beings. 

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 03:23:31 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2013, 03:12:00 PM
Quote from: Faiyloe on September 27, 2013, 02:45:43 PM
you can't do that your not a Q.  >:( * snaps fingers and shade is in a glass box. Why? I have no idea*

For though's of you who don't watch star Trek this is what a Q can do.

Okay.... I don't really know how to respond to that.....I watched both Star Trek films if that helps I really liked the second one b/c the person who played the bad guy in it also plays Sherlock in the BBC tv series.  ;D
*wins while thinking of Sherlock*

That Q was a little weird there were other Qs that were not so eccentric. 
I've only seen two Q, both of which were pretty darn eccentric. But the other one wasn't so sadistic. It's really funny when on Q adresses another Q as Q, since none of them have names... XD.

Faiyloe

Ok now back to the point *snaps fingers and every one is wearing sombreros*

Rusvul

*Taps device strapped to upper arm, and Rusvul's sombrero vanishes in a flash of white light and elecricity* Hah. No thank you.

The Shade

*Bangs on glass box* Get me out! Oh, and I win.  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Sure! *taps device strapped to arm, and Shade is teleported outside the box.* Have fun with your freedom! Oh, wait, no. * Another three taps sends the box to around Shade again*

Jukka the Sling

*everyone turns into vacuum cleaners*
Okay, that was random!  :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Yaaaay! Nooo! Two seconds? Is that all your giving me?

Faiyloe

really I'm disappointed in you Rusvul *snaps fingers and his device disappears*

The Shade

Ok. Moving on to......NIKK VIN!!!!!!!!!!

rachel25

*runs round laughing b/c I love my new hat*

The Shade

Rainshadow

Uh, Rus, I know that the one post was a while ago, but Time Lords only have two hearts.  They don't have three.  And if you kill a Time Lord, they don't actually die.  They just regenerate into a new form.  They can do that twelve times (a total of thirteen lives), and I'm on my first life.  Haven't died yet.  If you were to kill me, you'd just make the situation worse.  Worse for you, that is.  Within twenty-four hours of regeneration, a Time Lord still has his or her regeneration power running through their body, healing them.  So if you were to shoot me after I regenerated, I'd just heal myself.  Not helpful for you.  I wouldn't attack me if I were you.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!