News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Meh, I'm willing to concede the person that just got out of a coma and a concussion to win...

Oops...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Hey, guess what?

I WIN!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

James Gryphon

50% chance that I'll win, in about 55 pages.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

There is a 100% chance that everyone who posts below me has won at least five times.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

MatthiasMan

Psh, it's pathetic how many times I've posted in this topic.

#thestruggleisreal

Søren

I won. Again. Not as satisfying as last time though.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Quote from: MatthiasMan on October 13, 2014, 01:29:07 PM
Psh, it's pathetic how many times I've posted in this topic.

#thestruggleisreal

Please, no hash tags! I can't stand the things!

Quote from: Delthion on October 13, 2014, 02:50:42 AM
Meh, I'm willing to concede the person that just got out of a coma and a concussion to win...

Oops...

Thanks, Del. Although the concussoin is still making itself known in noise sensitiveness. I just don't complain. *Shrugs* oh, and I WIN!

CaptainRocktree

? Shouldn't this go in forum games? Oh well, I won!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Technically, all we're really doing is spamming, so no, not really.

And since I pointed that out I win.

rachel25

I win cus I didn't die at College last Friday, even though it was a drawing week!  ;D

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

Woah! We've got a fiery one there!

*Pokes next person to post*

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Your logic is flawed!