News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 01, 2014, 11:37:57 PM
The multi-spoiler thing was cute the first time I saw it, but after that it got very annoying very quickly. I normally just hit "quote" or "modify" to see what text is inside when I see them now.

That's going to save me so much time. I can't believe I didn't think of that sooner.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Rainshadow

I win because I'm really tired and I want the day to be over already.  (Well, unless I can play Skyrim.  Then I'll be fine with today extending a couple more hours.  But then I want sleep.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

............I win because....

LYNXES RULE!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

I win because Altmer and Khajiit rule!  (Although, the Thalmor are an absolute pain.  Seriously, yesterday I witnessed them killing some Stormcloaks, so I went to loot the bodies (I'm dirt poor and take what I can find), and the Thalmor told me to back off.  I did, but then decided to talk to the leader, who was speaking with me for a moment, before her two companions just WHIPPED OUT THEIR SWORDS AND STARTED ATTACKING ME!  It's like, "Dude!  I was just chatting with your buddy, not trying to murder you!  I'm on YOUR SIDE (ish)!")
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Rainshadow

Skyrim stuffs.

Altmer:

Khajiit:

Delthion

I see.

Isn't that M rated? And if it is, is that rating warranted?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on December 03, 2014, 09:46:04 PM
I see.

Isn't that M rated? And if it is, is that rating warranted?

M rated because of mods, I believe.  Other than that, the main things I can say that would give it an M rating would be language (very minor swearing), and violence/gore (blood, mainly, and of course there's gonna be fighting).  It's a really good game, though.  A really interesting plot, about a billion quests, several different paths you can choose, and a gigantic world with amazing scenery and lots of interesting locations to visit.

Delthion

Oh, so if you get certain mods then it would be M rated?

Rainshadow

Quote from: Delthion on December 03, 2014, 09:55:08 PM
Oh, so if you get certain mods then it would be M rated?

Yeah, 'cause on the Steam workshop there are a lot of mods, and several of them can be... ah... awkward.  I only have two mods currently: one that enhances the weather (meaning, snow sticks to your armour, you drip when wet, get blinded when you look up while it's raining, etc.), and one that allows you to buy exotic pets (a sabretooth tiger, mudcrab, and a wolf, if I remember correctly.  Could be some others, though.).

Delthion

Cool. And I am winning.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

I win because I found a shout today that I didn't find last time I played through Skyrim.  And I've found several new locations, too!  I learned that it's quite fun to travel through the wilderness, even if it means you get attacked by about a billion wolves.  :P