News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

I win because I officially started taking anti-swelling medicine last night to prepare for Tuesday.  *Nervous gulp*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 07, 2014, 03:37:16 PM
  I win because I officially started taking anti-swelling medicine last night to prepare for Tuesday.  *Nervous gulp*
What happens on Tuesday?

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

DOOM, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, DEADLY, DYING, DEAF, DUDE, DONE, DO, DON'T, DEAD, DUH.

Delthion

DEATH, DESTRUCTION, MAYHEM!!! I win!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 07, 2014, 09:27:44 PM
What happens on Tuesday?

I get to have the fun experience of having all four of my wisdom teeth taken out while under heavy sedation!  Yay!  :D  (No, not yay.  I'm so very NOT looking forward to it, and I can't wait till the procedure's over with and I can just be back to normal.  Not too excited about the couple days of eating soft foods, as I don't like soft foods all too much.  Pretty much, my diet's gonna consist of soup, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, protein shakes, and smoothies.  Woohoo...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 08, 2014, 06:08:42 PM
What happens on Tuesday?

I get to have the fun experience of having all four of my wisdom teeth taken out while under heavy sedation!  Yay!  :D  (No, not yay.  I'm so very NOT looking forward to it, and I can't wait till the procedure's over with and I can just be back to normal.  Not too excited about the couple days of eating soft foods, as I don't like soft foods all too much.  Pretty much, my diet's gonna consist of soup, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, protein shakes, and smoothies.  Woohoo...)
I've had braces for 3 years. I could tell you about soft foods. ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

Rainshadow

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 08, 2014, 06:18:04 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 08, 2014, 06:08:42 PM
What happens on Tuesday?

I've had braces for 3 years. I could tell you about soft foods. ;)

Braces for a year and a half.  I'm just about fed up with soft foods.  ;)  (Pun intended.  ;D)

Delthion

And we have a winner!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Ah vin! Ah am ze vinner!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »