Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I think animals should get more credit
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  Gimli is my least favorite character in Lord of the Rings.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false?

true or false Zack/Kelly and Kaylee/Simon are some of my favorite t.v show couples
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True.  Lol, it's in your signature!

T or F?  I hate chocolate truffle cookies.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false

T or f I own all of the Star Wars movies

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I just recently learned how to do tricks with a horse.

Redwallfan7

false. mine was false, I don't have any Star Wars movies

T or f I want to read The Hobbit

Rainshadow

True, and mine was true.  I know how to make a horse grin, how to make it bow, and shake.  Though it was only one horse, and he was already trained lol.

T or F?  I have a cat.

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I have a bird

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false.  I have a dog, not a cat.  I want a cat.

T or F?  I have a headache.

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I love Skittles (the candy, not the hedge hog dibbun)

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I absolutely hate skittles.  (The candy)

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I hate almond joys

Rainshadow

False?  Mine was false.  Skittles is my favorite candy.

T or F?  I like Kid History (Youtube series).

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I'm listening to the Martin the Warrior audio book right now