News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  My least favorite character from Avatar:  The Last Airbender is Prince Zuko.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

false?

true or false I like Firefly more than Saved by the bell
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I'm listening to Transformers:  The Score right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Yes, that is true

True?

t or f I like raspberry chocolate cups
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I have never seen an R rated movie.

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I don't like to see blood in movies/t.v shows

Rainshadow

True.  And mine was false.

T or F?  I eat.

Redwallfan7

Actually, mine was false. And true for you

t or f I hate cashews

Rainshadow

False?  And mine was false!  Lol, just kidding!

T or F?  I'm on an electronic machine at the moment.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I'm bleeding right now

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I've broken bones before.

Redwallfan7

Actually, that was false.

true?

t or f I hated the previous Saved by the Bell episodes that I saw, even though I like the show

Rainshadow

False, and mine was false.

T or F?  I just got back from riding an extremely short horse that doesn't listen to me.

Redwallfan7

Mine was true.

true

t or f my dog is licking his paw right now

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I have a scrape on my knuckle.