Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f my sister has ADHD
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I absolutely hate birds.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I don't watch a lot of modern tv
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True, and mine was false.  I love birds!

T or F?  I know how to speak German.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

t or f I'm listening to Selena Gomez music right now

Rainshadow

Mine was false, and yours is true?

T or F?  I don't like true or false questions.

Redwallfan7

false

t or f I pray 

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I can spel really well.  (;D)

Redwallfan7

um... false?

t or f I've been a brides maid in a wedding before

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was true.  I was just making a joke with the whole 'spel' thing.

T or F?  My haircut is supposed to look like Drew Barrymore's haircut.

Redwallfan7

mine was false and true for yours

T or f I like the movie 16 wishes

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I just finished watching The Lion King:  Simba's Pride.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I think weddings are romantic

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I have a distant family member who is over 7 feet tall.

Redwallfan7

False?

T or f my cousin is a year older than me, and she's way shorter than me