Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

True or False

Started by Leatho Shellhound, July 26, 2011, 12:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I like glow in the dark things
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

True?

T or F?  I hate chores.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true

T or f I play the flute
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I'm watching The Sword in the Stone right now.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

true?

T or f I like the Disney movie Oliver and Company

Rainshadow

False?

T or F?  I watch The Great Escape.

Redwallfan7

nope, mine was true.

true?

t or f I had a strange dream last night

Rainshadow

True probably.

T or F?  I just bought Anywhere Is by Enya.

Redwallfan7

true?

t or f I used to own a puzzle set

Rainshadow

True.

T or F?  I love puzzles.

Redwallfan7

True?

t or f I love 80's and 90's movies and shows

Rainshadow

True?  And mine was false; I hate puzzles with my entire being!

T or F?  My dog is an idiot.

Redwallfan7

false?

T or f I have a hamster

Rainshadow

True?  And mine is true and false:  She's an idiot at times, and really smart at times.

T or F?  I love swinging on swings.

Redwallfan7

Mine was false, I don't own a hamster

true?

I like the song Shake it by Metro Station