News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2013, 02:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 23, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
@Rain, I was wondering if he could be the Queen's champion. Another thing, is your second character going to be a female otter?

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by 'the Queen's champion'?  Oh, and as for the second character, I was planning to have the servant be a male mouse or squirrel (I can't decide which), but if Rus doesn't want him as a servant, then I'd happily change it to a girl otter.  (As a warning, though, the second character WILL have magic, so...  ;))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Name: Myrlon (Meer-lon) (definitely NOT a corruption of Merlin :P)
Species: Pine Marten
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): Not a noble but not a peasant either, mage
Weapon: Majyks (Love writing it like that) shortsword
Appearance: Tall and thin, wears flowing green robes with a purple trim on the sleeves and hem and a purple intricate eye of Horus type symbol on the back, also has a hood. wears a brown snakeskin belt from which hang potion ingredients, various pouches of powder, small bottles of unidentifiable potions and a shark fang  
Personality: Mistrusting and cynical but is very open and jolly with close friends
Other: Runs an underground magic school (if that's allowed) and by underground i mean hidden not under the ground

Name: Arden the Unseen (will change it when I've thought of a surname for him
Species: Weasel
Rank(knight, noble, servant, peasant...): Assassin for hire
Weapon: Twin shortswords, poisoned dagger
Appearance: Almost black fur, wears a black tunic and hooded cloak
Personality: Snide and sarcastic but can be very manipulative if he wants to be
Other:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 23, 2013, 06:21:59 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 23, 2013, 06:16:03 PM
@Rain, I was wondering if he could be the Queen's champion . Another thing, is your second character going to be a female otter?

Please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what do you mean by 'the Queen's champion'?  Oh, and as for the second character, I was planning to have the servant be a male mouse or squirrel (I can't decide which), but if Rus doesn't want him as a servant, then I'd happily change it to a girl otter.  (As a warning, though, the second character WILL have magic, so...  ;))

It's a good question, I am well learned in the medieval times.

The Queen's Champion is an Honourable office held in grand serjeanty. He is also Standard Bearer of England (or rather Redwall). Also, a Queen's champion fights for the Queen. Let's say the Queen was accused of some sort of crime, then her champion would fight in single combat against her accuser. If he won she would be proven innocent. He is also entitled to protect the Queen, like on hunting trips.

Magic is good. ;)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 23, 2013, 06:36:17 PM
The Queen's Champion is an Honourable office held in grand serjeanty. He is also Standard Bearer of England. Also, a Queen's champion fights for the Queen. Let's say the Queen was accused of some sort of crime, then her champion would fight in single combat against her accuser. If he won she would be proven innocent. He is also entitled to protect the Queen, like on hunting trips.

Ooh, if that's the case, then be my guest!  ;)

@Won:  A suggestion to add to the character sheets would be an age section so that we actually know how old the characters are.  It may not be necessary, but I'd say it would be helpful, at least a bit.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

@Everyone: Okay, everyone that is finished is accepted.

@Leatho: Tut tut, using an Aurthurian name, shame on you. :P

@Jett: Sorry, no magic school. Magic is usually taught by parents or rare(and single) apprenticeships.

@Faiy: Magic works with an incantation and strong will. If you are caught using it, you are either hanged, burned, or beheaded.

@Rain: Okay, good idea.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 23, 2013, 06:44:18 PM
@Leatho: Tut tut, using an Aurthurian name, shame on you. :P

:D, I had to after seeing you wright Redwallelot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

@Everyone: Okay, everyone that is finished is accepted.

@Jett: Sorry, no magic school. Magic is usually taught by parents or rare(and single) apprenticeships.

Ok then
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Shade

@WONWILL, is this strictly redwall animals?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Faiyloe

@Faiy: Magic works with an incantation and strong will. If you are caught using it, you are either hanged, burned, or beheaded.

:P Ok then I'll be careful not to be caught. what would happen if you were caught stealing but with out the magic? 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

W0NWILL

You'd probably be put in jail or publicly whipped, depending on the severity of the crime.

The Shade

Is this stricly redwall animals!??!

W0NWILL

Oh yeah, sorry, what animal did you have in mind?

The Shade

Sorry if my sign-up is a little short.

Name: Doods "Bloodblade" (If your interested, that's Dutch for death)
Species: Raccoon
Weapons: Combat knife, scimatar, and two throwing knives.
Apperance: Medium height, and heavily muscled. Wears a dull grey cloak, and hood. Sometimes wears a skull-mask in battle. Tight fitting gautlets and boots.
Personality: He has swings of moods, but most of the time he is bland. Sometimes social.
Other: He is a master of unarmed combat, and although he is young himself, sometimes teachs beasts how to handle themselves in a fight.

W0NWILL

Okay, racoon is fine. And accepted.

The Shade