News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

OOC: hey! Shade could Mack do something with Saygar I feel left out here  :(

Faiyloe

"Sure I'll take you there. Now just wait right there," She climbed up on to some boxes and then up on to a roof she looked out and saw the way back to the main street. She then jumped back down "Ok follow me," she said as she took out a piece of chalk and marked the wall then she headed down the ally when she looked back the mark had disappeared.  
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

OOC:  I'd love to interact with Saygar, but I'm nowhere near you.  :(

BIC:  Jame followed Ivar out of the den, noticing that the raccoon followed.  He hoped that he wasn't going to be stabbed in the back by the vermin, but he tried not to show fear.  He was acting as a thief, after all!  No fear!

Once they were clear of the den, Jame stopped and looked at the stranger.  "You," he said, pointing at the coon, "wot's yer name, mate?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Doods looked Jame straight it the eye. "Doods...is my name." he nodded. "As you might have noticed, I'm a thief. Why deny it? You know, that's one thing I hate about some creatures. They just don't like to face to truth." He shrugged. "So, what's your name? Oh, and before you tell me, is that Ivar, the mouse of royal blood?"

Mack watched Saygar reach for the dagger, and scrambled the knock it out of his paw. He could ignore insults, but harming a civilian? He could not let that happen! He hurled himself on top of the sizeable sea-otter, and twisted his arm behind his back. He didn't really want to injure his fellow knight, but he would rather dislocate Saygar's shoulder then seeing someone get stabbed.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Sorry I took so long- homework and such calls. *sigh*

BIC: Morwyn had been curtsying politely to the newcomer when Saygar reached for his dagger and stabbed toward her footpaw. It scratched her paw before Mack jumped on the otter, but it was nothing serious. She glowered at the two beasts scrabbling in the dust. Standing with her feet wide apart and her paws on her hips, the ferretmaid called out firmly. "Stop this immediately! Both of you get up- Saygar, take your dagger and leave in peace. Mack, let him leave."

She only hoped that the knights would listen to her- it's not like she could physically break them up. And Oxford, though courageous he may be, was getting on in seasons.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Ivar narrowed his eyes at the raccoon. "I won't ask you how you knew, 'cause it doesn't matter. But know this- If ye ever tell anybeast about my identity, well, ye won't live t' tell another. And ye'll be prematurely putting an end to their life. I've a job for ye. Oh, and" He paused and lightly punched Jame in the side. "That's for callin' me Fran. If'n ye need t' keep my name secret, and y' do, ye'll call me... Rahn. I like that name. Rahn the Riftmaker... Mhlahahaha. Okay. Doods, I need your help. I need you to scout out some things for me. I need a base of operations- and a secondary one, too. I'll pay well- And with 'earned' money, not royal gold. I want nothing to do with the crown. So, this location- It has to be hidden, and well. Fairly dry, and not a place creatures go a lot- Or, better yet, somewhere high above somewhere creatures do go a lot, so that I can keep an eye on them... Ah! The old belltower! It's old, nobeast ever goes there. Lots of space, we can even shatter a whole in the clock face to look down at the main square through. Go scout it out." Flashing a golden coin, he continued. "There's sixteen of these in it for you- Plus continual collaboration, if you like. You could even live in the tower, if y' want to. I'm to understand that you don't have any home in particular?" Ivar could have gone on for much longer, but he decided that he wouldn't confuse them too much- Particularly himself.

Faiyloe

Crystal lead Jarn down alleyway after alleyway making a mark at each corner so she could find her way bake to the Den if she needed to. She turned to Jarn and asked "So What are you doing in town? Your obviously not from around here or you would know where the blacksmiths was,"   

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Nice intro.  ;) Sooooo....... Could someone get me up to speed? 8 pages is kind of a lot of reading for this time burdened guy to take.  ;) Looks great! Really excited.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

"I am the Squire of Sir Gawain, my master came to Redwallelot to serve at the oak table" Said Járnsmiður "I was wondering if you would like me to make you some thing at the blacksmith? It would be but a little service, for your kindness in taking me to the smithy."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Crystal was shocked. she had just helped the squire of a knight. they were dangerous people to be around but then if she befriended him he would make a good alley.

"Oh that very kind of you but you really shouldn't and any way I don't have enough money to pay for it," She said as they came out on the main street.   

rachel25

Saygar tried to punch Mack in the face and reached to bit his ear. And when the annoying ferretmaid who wouldn't be kind enough to give him back his property started shouting at them to stop he merely punch Mack again. Anyway Saygar was enjoying himself, being a knight of Redwall he didn't get to be in that many fights and he savoured the ones he did get into. And he didn't care that he was fighting a fellow knight. He didn't really like Mack that much anyway.
OOC: Just if no one guested Saygar is a bit bored being a knight and enjoys a good scrap every now and then.  ;D

Leatho Shellhound

"No, no I insist, no payment required." Jarn said smiling, he didn't smile very often but when he did it was broad and cheesy.

~~~

Sir Gawain walked down in to the court yard, there weren't many beasts around.  Seeing the entrance to a garden he walked slowly toward it.

What a nice day in this fine castle, he thought to him self. The sun was by now in the middle of the sky, working it's way toward the west.  There was a shining pool in the middle of the graden. The water reflected the colourfull flowers around it, the sky above with the sun's bright rays coming forth and making patterns on his person.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

Mack tryed to pull Saygar into an armlock, and got a punch to his head for a reward. He was slightly annoyed with himself for getting into a tussel with the powerfully built seaotter. He wasn't worried for himself, he was more concerned about the story that would most probably get out. A drunken knight attacking two travelers! Nobeast would want to come to Redwallelot! He shoved Saygar away, and stood up. It was his duty to protect they at all costs!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Argo was heading to meet a couple of the recently joined militia when he turned a bend to find, much to his astonishment and annoyance, two knights fighting each other! The black squirrel waited for a gap between the two before jumping in, opening with a commanding tone, "Hey! Enough is enough now break it up!" He placed a paw in front of Mack, but chose to draw a sword and level it with Saygar's neck, "You two are supposed to represent that which is just and right, but I've seen bar-room brawlers extended more chivalry to each other and others better than you two! Now calm down!" Argo could tell that Mack seemed more inclined to the protection of the passersby than did this slobbering mess in front of him so he slowly lowered his non-sword paw.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Crystal blushed a little "Oh you are to kind, thank you. I really don't need anything... Why don't you surprise me."  She said as she stopped in front of the blacksmiths.