News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Járnsmiður walked out of the castle after seeing that his master did not require his services for the time being.

The water shrew was looking for the town Black smith where he could hopeful use a part of the shop to make new armor for Sir Gawain, he already knew how he wanted to make it. He was so enthusiastic about it in his thoughts that he lost his way on the road.

Seeing a dark alley he said to him self "This must be it." He walked down it, then another and another till he was helplessly lost. Lost in a strange city away from his master.

And ugly stoat came around a dark corner wielding an old spear. "Which way the the black smith sir" asked Jarn.

"Who caress, but a little shrew who can get something at the black smith must have a lot of money" The stoat said  wickedly.

Jarn seeing the danger drew his short sword and stabbed the stoat, killing him.

The water shrew rapidly ran way from the seen. he looked back over his shoulder to see if some one was after him. No one.

As he was looking a cobblestone gave away and he fell into a hole in the road. "This day will doubtlessly get wores." He said while fruitlessly trying to climb out, he was just to short, another useless quality of being a shrew he thought.

With no other choise he walked down the tunnle. Seeing light ahead he ran toward it only to trip over a hare and mouse.....
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Oi, Fran!" Jame exclaimed, glaring at Ivar whilst inwardly laughing and wincing at the name that had popped into his head.  "Fran, ya gonna 'elp me get this beast offa me, or are ya gonna just stan' there, starin'?  I can't wait 'ere all day, ya know."

The hare wasn't very happy with the prince calling him by his actual name, but he knew that it was more of a problem if the identity of a royal beast was known to the thieves.  A petty servant wasn't as important or as well known.  Still, he wished that Ivar had used a fake name.

With a grunt, Jame was pulled out of his thoughts by a beast tripping over him.  A large footpaw had smacked into his side, causing quite a bit of pain.  What was it with getting injured today?  He should have stayed outside.

OOC:  If you don't want me to call Ivar 'Fran' as his sort of disguise, I can change that.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Ivar unnecessarily cartwheeled over to Jame. He had always liked showing off. He kicked Jarn off Crystal, and then lifted Crystal off Jame. After puling Jame to his feet, he leaned down next to Jarn. He could tell by his clothing that Jarn wasn't a thief. "This isn't where you're supposed to be, shrew. I suggest you get out. Center of town's that way. Now!"

Faiyloe

"Oh sorry so sorry!" Crystal said trying to get up but was quickly knocked back down by a third beast falling over her causing her to bonk heads with the Hare. "Ow!" Slowly she got to her feet rubbing her head and looked at the shrew. She new she had seen him before but she couldn't quite place it. Then she turned to The mouse Fran.

"You Know him?" She said pointing at the Hair.    
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Doods was getting slightly bewildered. All these beasts coming in! The last time he had been to the Thieves Den barely anyone had known about it, let alone come! And he was sure the mousethief was called Ivar, not Fran! He crashed on a wooden stool and took a huge swig of grog. And why had Ivar..Fran..whoever he was come here in the first place? He decided to watch things play out.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Leatho Shellhound

Járnsmiður's temper was up, first he got lost, then he fell down this dark hole and on top of all that he got kicked by this mouse. Putting his little round fingers around the handle of the hammer he kept in his belt he said "I know where the Center of town is!" Which he didn't, but he was angry.

Pulling his hammer out he swung at Fran's foot paw.

click the banner

Rusvul

Ivar jumped into the air to avoid the blow. He landed with one footpaw on the hammerhead, and one on the handle, just above Jarn's hand. It was an attempt to disarm the shrew by pinning his weapon to the ground. Drawing his rapier, he struck out at Jarn- The shrew could have easily dodged the sword, or taken his hammer back, but doing both would be difficult. "Don't mess with me, shrew. Getting away from here is in your best interests, trust me."

Rainshadow

Jame stood up quickly, trying to figure out what was going on.  Ivar and the shrew were fighting, but why?  They could've easily talked it out, but he guessed that noble beasts fought with swords, not words.

Looking the shrew, who was a bit shorter than him, Jame said, "I would not mess with Fran.  He's mad, I tell ya!  He'll do anythin' for a loaf o' bread, mate.  Get outta 'ere while ya still can, ya 'ear me?"  After saying this, the hare turned to Ivar and leaned in close, whispering, "Let's get out now.  You can take your coon friend with you, but let's get out before we get killed."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Crystal watched some what confused. She decided to help the shrew. She tugged on his sleeve and said "Come on lets get out of here!"

OOC: If Jan let's Crystal help him the It's Ok with me if you PP my character a little leading him out.   

Rusvul

Ivar, smiling and showing a coin between his fingers, motioned for Doods to come with him, then he strode out the door.

Leatho Shellhound

The water shrew moved to the side in some what awkward and off balanced foot move ment. He held on the the female mouse to steady him self.

"Yes, let's" he said helping her up the ladder.

As he got to the top he introduced him self "Thanks for the help back there, I'm Járnsmiður but you can call me Jarn."

click the banner

rachel25

OOC: hi guys I am still here you know!
BIC Saygar had got hold of the dagger and stabbed out at the first thing in range. Which was the ferretmaids footpaw.

Faiyloe

"Nice to meet you my name is Crystal. Now what were you doing down there?" She said leading Jarn out of the shop and down one of the many alleyways.

Leatho Shellhound

"I fell down there by accident, I was on my way to the Black smith." Said Jarn "Do you know where it is?"

click the banner

The Shade

Doods saw Ivar motion for him to follow. The raccoon picked up the bottle of grog he still had, and walked after him. He had little else to do, so why not? He had alread considered the idea of a trap, but somehow he doubted it. So what did "Fran" want with him? To assassinate someone? No. The mousethief looked sharp enough to do the job himself.

He watched the mousemaid and the water-shrew disappear. Well, he was glad that little incident was over! It would be most likely that he would get blamed by the landlord for bringing trouble to the Den. And who was this hare? A partner in crime? A bodyguard?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I