News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Oops! Sorry- post deleted, on account of me not thinking until after I speak.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

OOC: It seems a lot of people aren't paying full attention at the moment  :D

Faiyloe

Crystal turned another corner and came face to face with the Rat. He grabbed her sleeve as she tried to pull away. She gave him a sharp kick in the stomach and he let go. She stumbled back a little then regaining her balance she turned and ran the other way.    
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar rounded the corner and saw what happened. He wasn't sure what the deal was between the rat and the mousemaid, but at least she would be winded and would run slower.

Faiyloe

Great now I'me being chased by two creatures. she thought. She looked over her shoulder. The otter was close behind but she didn't see the rat. She tuned the corner. she was getting tired her breath came in quick raged gasps. Then the Rat came around the corner ahead of her. She turned back but the otter was close behind her. She was trapped.

OOC: I don't even know what the deal is yet probably something to do with a bounty hunter or him wanting me to do a job for him or his boss.   

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Just to get us other peoples movin'. BIC:

Argo had long since departed the hare, and had just finished meeting with the fine new militia that had been recruited on the outskirts of Mossflower. The squirrel almost wanted to sag, pour beasts, they came to this god-forsaken place just to help protect it. Their lively hood was carpentry so they would have been well enough on their own.

OOC: Faiyloe, Rach, you guys are just off of a market area aren't you? Do you guys mind if I end up somewhere in the mix of your, "situation," I need something to do and Saygar running into Argo again already would be interesting.  ;)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

OOC: We are off of a living section mostly houses and maybe a small shop or two. 

KitrallStreamrippler

After Argo had departed, Oxford repeated his query to Mack. "Do you know a place where we can get some good scoff? Affordable, preferably."

Morwyn unsuccessfully tried to stifle her laughter, which earned her a hard look from Oxford. "Tchah. Nothin' bloomin' funny about it. Eatin's a serious business, wot."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

rachel25

Saygar seeing the mousemaid was trapped slowed his pace to a fast walk. But still wanting the maid to himself he shouted out. "Oi rat, I don't what the deal is between you two but give me a moment with this thieving mouse and then she's all yours!"

Faiyloe

Now she had a choice. Face the rat which she really didn't want to do or face the otter which she really really didn't want to do. She new what the otter was going to do to her if he caught her and the unknown prospect of the rat was a little more appealing. Only a little. 

"Oi rat, I don't what the deal is between you two but give me a moment with this thieving mouse and then she's all yours!"

"nay she's mine! If you put one paw on 'er I'll gut ya,"

So much for the rat being friendly. She thought. She backed up and climbed up on to a stack of boxes.

rachel25

Saygar smiled to himself. He had been trained in the art of weapons from since he could hold a knife. He could win easily, but he was here for the mousemaid not to kill some rat. Saygar stepped forward and reached for the mousemaid saying to the rat. "I have no wish to fight ye, but I'm not letting this here theif go around pinching my stuff so zip it."

Faiyloe

"It doesn't matter what the rat says keep your paws off me!" Crystal said lashing out with her dagger at Saygars out stretched paw.   

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Can some one post at the castle?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

As the Stranger had been quiet for quite some time, Ivar had wandered off. He heard someone shouting, and, though he or she seemed far away, he went in the direction of the sound as quickly as he could. There was a surprising amount of crime in this city. Despite being a thief, he really couldn't stand murderers and violent thieves. Arson, too, was a bad thing for everyone. He wondered what was going on, and if he should try to stop it.

rachel25

Saygar quickly pulled his paw back and lashed out with his dagger.
"If you want to die mouse be my guest!" Saygar laughed.