News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Knights of Redwallelot

Started by W0NWILL, September 30, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Crystal rubbed a paw across her face. Should i go to the castle now she thought. the rats threats were now obsolete he could tell the authority all he wanted they already knew, and if she did do it he might just hand her in him self now that she had a price on her head, but then what about the map it must have been important if he had wanted it so bad. She stood up. She was going to the castle.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Saygar was quiet at dinner that night. When he was full he went up to his room and went straight to bed. He didn't notice the two extra beds in the main room.
Saygar opened the door to his bed chamber and lay down on the bed. He fiddled with his dagger to pass the time until he fell to sleep. What a day it had been, tomorrow he would go down to the guard office to check if a mousemaid had been arrested. He might then finally get to learn her name.

Faiyloe

Crystal had made her way around the back streets of Redwall till she was standing in Mossflower woods right below the castle wall. She looked up and saw two guards. She clasped the crystal in one paw and said " Era pereth nomoreien (Look away spell) Noth kerat seta (Climbing spell)," she put her paws on the wall and began to scale the wall like she had suction cups attached to them. She reached the top, slipped past the guards and went down the stairs. Then she ducked in to the orchard where there was more cover. Crystal looked at the side of the castle with all the windows. Now all she had to do was figure out which one led to the princes chambers. 

rachel25

Saygar tossed and turned in his sleep. A strange feeling troubled his sleep. He felt cold but to hot at the same time.
He woke with a start, he could still feel the strange thing that had disturbed his sleep. He could sense it was close, very close.

Faiyloe

Crystal went up to the wall and climb up to one of the second story windows she looked in It wasn't the princes chambers. She went from window to window till she came to a larger room bigger than the others. She slipped in.     

rachel25

Saygar crept down the corridor and down the first flight of stairs to the second floor. The feeling was stronger here, Saygar clutched his dagger in his left paw, using the other one to hold a flaming torch. It was getting even stronger.
Saygar hoped no one would come out of their room and see him holding a dagger. This was the floor where the King's, Queen's and Prince's rooms were on.
Saygar hide round a corner while a guard walked slowly past, smothering his torch in the process. He swore, now he had no light, great. 

Faiyloe

Alright now to find that map She thought. Crystal went over to a desk and started to flip through some papers looking for any thing that might resemble a map.

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: The Shade on October 18, 2013, 02:17:15 PM
Mack looked at Oxford. "Hmm, a good eating place, lets see...at the very castle itself! Very good scoff there..." His eyes took on a dreamy look as he continued. "...All sorts of tucker...crumbles, cakes, pies, salads, turnovers, an' an'..." He shook himself, and returned business-like again. "Hmp, yes, I'm sure you'll be accepted. As a matter of fact, there's a rumour going around that the king himself might throw a feast soon, though I don't know how true it is."

Oxford beamed. "That sounds absoballylutely perfect, Mack- I knew I could trust your judgement. In fact-" he broke off and cast an annoyed look at Morwyn. "What the deuce is so bloomin' amusing, miss?" Morwyn couldn't even answer; she merely pointed just to Ox's left. There stood a modest tavern. The hare gaped for a moment, then cleared his throat. "Ahem. I saw the place, of course, but it hardly looks suitable for a lady like Miz Noryl. Though I don't doubt you'd find it quite flippin' comfortable..." Focusing his attention back on Mack, Oxford held out his paw. "Thanks, old chap. It's good y'see you again."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tiria Wildlough

Noryl snorted. 'Ack, don't be treating me like a lady now. We can go anywhere you want.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

Saygar felt his way back to his room.No point falling down the stairs of something like that in the dark just because of a feeling. He thought opening the door to his rooms and shutting it again. He stumbled into his bedroom put his dagger onto a table and flopped down onto the bed. It was a while before he could get back to sleep. Because the feeling was still there, bugging him to get back up and to go investigate. But this time he ignored it.

Faiyloe

Crystal herd something in the hall and stood still after a few minutes she resumed her search. She had covered the desk top and now moved on to the drawer. "Enverat," She herd a small click and the drawer opened. In side was a book and some papers she looked them over briefly but none of them was a map. She replaced them and locked the drawer. "Enverat," the drawer below the other one opened and reveled many drawings and maps. It looked like she had her work cut out for her.         

rachel25

The shutters on Saygar's window began to creak. He could hear rain outside.
Saygar dragged himself out of bed, and went over to the shutters and closed them properble.
OOC:Yes short and stupid post but no one else was posting.  :-\

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on October 20, 2013, 11:01:39 AM
Noryl snorted. 'Ack, don't be treating me like a lady now. We can go anywhere you want.'

Oxford winked roguishly at Noryl. "But if you aren't a lady, then who is, my dear? There is nobeast I'd rather treat like a lady than you."

"Except anybeast who is good at cookin', or has a tray of hot scones, you silver-tongued stomach." Oxford shot Morwyn a dirty look, but the ferretmaid just smiled sweetly. "You always taught me to tell the truth."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Rusvul

Ivar knew he had to go back to the castle. He would be missed if he was gone too long. Of course, he couldn't go in the front door. He would climb the wall and go into his room through a window, as he had always done. Quickly and quietly he ascended the wall. As he was about to climb through the window, he noticed a strange... disturbance by his dresser. He drew his rapier, and silently leaped through the window. He rubbed his onyx ring, and with a sharp inward breath, he recognized Crystal. Tapping his foot against the floor, he quietly spoke. "And what might you be doing, mouse? I hope you weren't thinking of taking my maps."

Faiyloe

Crystal spun around. "What are you doing he... Wait did you just say your maps! Your... Your the prince! Now things are starting to make some sense." She said dropping the maps on the desk, "So you name isn't really Fran after all, Ivar" She walked around from behind the desk "If you tell me which  one of these maps is the one you stole off the rat I wont tell any one about your little mascaras, Word travels fast in Redwall it wouldn't be long before the king heard about it,"